New years Eve

Today was a normal day for Yui and Lou, it was New Year's Eve. Yui planned a party for New Years Eve. It was a New Year's Eve party. She made a list to what she is planning to bake. Yui made raspberry chocolate balls, Melody and Travis made a fruit and nut salad, Lou made misco soup, Charlie is making bread, Edward is making ham, the Sakamaki's are cooking as well at there house. Reiji is making tea and wine, Shu is making salad, Subaru is cooking shrimp, Ayato is making steak, Laito is making macaroons and cherry cheese cake, Kanato is making banana snow balls, the mukamis are cooking, Kou is making pawn shrimp, Azusa is buying wine, cinder and making blood as a drink, Yuma is making a tray of lettuce wraps, Ruki is making grain bread and going to buy margarita. Yui's sisters are cooking, Susannah is making dumblings, Rie is making bortche, Ayano is making raspberry chocolates, Kanna is making lasagna, Yuka is cooking curry and rice with Layla. Yuis friends from school is cooking. Rosa and Kotoka is cooking fried pawns, Ingrid and Audrey is making fruit salad. Also the lord and his wife are making rolled up sandwiches.

While Yui was cooking at her house, there was a knock.

"I wonder who that could be," Yui said as she put the chocolates in a container.

As the human walked to the door, Yui opened the door, it was her father.

"FATHER!," Yui said while crying and hugging each other.

Lou came out of the kitchen, she was so happy. She cried harder and ran.

"GRANDPA!," Lou ran with tears.

"Oh I missed you too," He said. Yui, I am terribly sorry for not telling you that I adopted you and abandoned you and Lou. I wanted to wait to tell you when you guys are older so you can understand. Lou you grown a lot.

"Father I forgive you. I understand you wanted to wait to tell me till I was old enough. Hey its okay, I wanted to see you," Yui smiled. But no more secrets and hiding things. O-oh you want to meet the others, were cooking and we need help.

"Sure," while Yui's father meets Melody, Travis, Edward and Charlie. Yui had him make a turkey.

She was happy to have her father back. Yui told her father that she will be going to a conference in north japan for two weeks and she told him about Edward, Charlie, the Sakamaki's and Karl Heinz watching her. So she is having them take turns to watch her. She even asked if he wants to watch her on the weekends while she is gone to her honey moon and her business trip. He then agreed. After cooking everybody decided to have the party at Jays starship records in a big room for all the workers. After everything was set up, Yui and Lou were very excited for the party.

While at the party, Yui introduced Edward to Yui's father Seiji. He was congratulating her.

"I'm proud of you both," Seiji said.

"Thanks father," Yui said.

"When are you guys starting your wedding," He asked.

"The 8th of January," Yui said. I am shopping for a wedding dress on the seventh. Plus the lord payed everything in advance for my hospital bills. He also wants to pay Lou's treatment as well.

"I'm very proud of you two," Her father said.

At the party, everyone started dancing. Then talking. When the party was over, everyone cleaned up and went home.