Taking care of Lou

Tokyo, Japan

After Yui and Edward left yesterday, same with Melody who went to work. The brothers were talking to Lou with Karlheinz in the living room.

 The brothers were talking to Lou with Karlheinz in the living room

"Miss Lou, you'll be here with us while Melody is at work. Then you can head home. Your welcome to come here any time," Reiji said as Lou was Silent. Subaru give her a house tour since she'll be here till Yui gets back.

"Alright come along Lou," Subaru said as Lou takes his hand and follows him. So Lou tell me how did you managed to do those plans on those first Bloods?

"It was from home alone movie and my shows I watch on tv with mommy," She answers with a smirk.

"That's great," Subaru said with a smile.

After the house tour, Lou sat on the ground outside on the grass alone crying at her home. She missed her mother.

All of a sudden Karl Heinz walked up to Lou

you okay Lou," Karl asked as he bent down on one knee.

"N-no...I..I..miss mommy," Lou cried.

"How about you stay with my sons, my wife and I," he said. But my wife and I live in a different house. You can still stay with the Sakamaki's. They won't harm and hurt you. Plus care to explain why your out outside alone.

"Yes, since Melody is at work," Lou said. Then mommy said I have treatments Fridays. There figuring out my health problem. I'm outside because I wanted my penguin stuffed toy that mommy got for me.

"Oh alright, we'll go from there," Karl said as he took Lou's tiny hands. You see dear, I'm different like my wife and sons. So I am a vampire king to be the exact.

Lou was nervous and she knows that the brothers won't hurt her. As the two walked across the street and up to a mansion across Yui's, Melody's and Lou's house. Karl opened the door and both of them went in.

"Everyone downstairs now," Karl ordered.
The six siblings came downstairs.

"What do you want father?," Ayato crossed his arms.

"So whatever you have right is interrupting my sleep," shu yawned.

"Yeah, teddy our playtime is over because of father," Kanato said.

"What do you want?," reiji asked. Lou was supposed to stay in the mansion till Yui gets back.

"Well boys, you'll be watching Lou and Friday Lou will come with me and Christa to her treatments," Karl said. Plus she'll be at the main house with me and Christa during the weekend till Yui comes back.

"What, why would we wanna watch her," Ayato growled. She's nothing like a brat like pancake.

"Hold on..did you call my mommy pancake? Also you called me brat? Pancakes are my favorite breakfast. But my mommy is not a pancake. She loves and cares about everyone and me," Lou smirks. You look like a bitch.

"Your mother is a pancake and your a foolish brat who complains. You can't say vulgar jesters stupid,"

"My mommy says stupid is a mean word. You know God doesn't like that. He tells everyone that he loves us plus Jesus," Lou says as the triplets chuckles with a laugh. Stop laughing..at..me..eh ahhhh.

"Boys show respect, she doesn't understand what words you say and tell her," Karlheinz Said as the triplets stopped laughing.

"Yui and Edward are on there honeymoon," Karl said. Be nice to her. She has a diagnosis and we won't find out till Friday. Here is her medicine and a note book list Yui wrote down. The notebook talks about her meds and what she can have and not have. Also other things.

"I'll take care of her medicine and stuff," Reiji said. Then we'll take care of her. What time she needs to be at her treatments?

"Approximately eight a.m," His father said.

Lou's stomach growled and she blushed. The brothers and Karl laughed.

"Well are you hungry Lou?," Karl asked.

"Yes," Lou said. I haven't ate lunch. Mommy says I haft to have three meals a day.

"Sons care to join us, if you don't I'll punish you six," Karl glared.

"Yeah sure," The brothers said.

While everyone starts eating. Reiji prepared Lou the food she can have. It was white meat, bread, baked potatoes and Brussel sprouts. Lou always ate her vegetables since her mother helps her eat healthy.

Karl reminded the brothers to not suck her blood and Yui would never forgive them since Lou suffered health problems.

"W-where's Charlie," Lou asked with a sad face.

"He is with Edwards mother and father," Karl said. You'll see him but Edward decided to have his parents watch Charlie. Yui needed us to watch you, Lou. Her father is busy and Melody will be taking care of you as well.

"Oh right," The brothers said as Karl excused himself since he hafts to go to work.

Lou was left alone with six hungry blood vampires. She felt safe with Subaru, Shu, Laito and Reiji.

"Now miss Lou will give you rules and we'll show you your room," Reiji said.

"Yes," Lou said. But can I call mommy.

"You will later but now I think she is busy getting reservations now," Shu said. But just play and you'll call her tonight.

"Okay," Lou smiled.

After everyone finished eating, Lou was escorted to a nice large room. It had a queen sized bed. A balcony and a big bathroom.

"Wow! This is awesome, I love it!," Lou smiled

"If you need anything, call a maid," Reiji said.

"Yes Reiji," Lou bowed.

As reiji left, Lou put on a night gown like her mother always puts on her. Then she prayed first and got on the bed. Also prayed again to see if her mother will be okay, then Lou turned the light out and fell asleep.