Ballet

Play Song for Lou's ballet
It's dark outside and the moonlight is shining outside the church of her secret spot, where Lou and Charlie is standing on there tiptoes with there white ballet slippers on.

Play Song for Lou's balletIt's dark outside and the moonlight is shining outside the church of her secret spot, where Lou and Charlie is standing on there tiptoes with there white ballet slippers on

There right leg rose up behind them and leans down, still standing on there left foot

There right leg rose up behind them and leans down, still standing on there left foot. There arms gracefully and slowly flail around them as they twirls around. Lou leaps up with Charlie and lands of their feet flawlessly. Ballet dancing was always something for the two little blondes to do. They always loved to dance ever since they were toddlers. It calmed and soothed them whenever they felt afraid or down. But there not dancing because of those things, they just simply wants to dance.

Lou's final movement is a graceful bow with Charlie. She bends her right knee and extends her left leg out. Her left arm is extended out behind her and the other in front of her chest.

They inhales deeply and sighs softly. "You both are one strange kids." Then gasps and immediately straightens up. "What kind of children goes out at night to dance?"

The two kids looks around until she sees Carla and Shin leaning up against a tree. "C-Carla! Shin!"

Lou's cheeks blush pink from embarrassment. "Uh. H-How long have you two been standing there?"

"Long enough to see the whole performance." Carla replies which makes her blush more.

"I... I see. I didn't think that anyone would be out here so late." She fiddles with her fingers.

Awkward silence hits the both of them and only the soft breeze could be heard.

"So. Ballet huh?" Shin asks finally breaking the silence.

Lou and Charlie blinks at him in surprise then looks away. "Y-Yes. We love ballet. It's so soothing and beautiful, myself can't help but dance to it. Mommy signed me up last week when she came home. So now I do ballet at church with Charlie."

"How long?" He asks.

"Since Charlie and I was two. The church always put on little shows for charity and ballet was one of them. Mommy did ballet when she was a baby."

"Really, she would do great at it," Carla says as Lou and Charlie spins around.

Charlie looks up at the bright crescent moon. "When Lou and I learned ballet. We snuck out of the church at night to go to my secret spot at night. There we would dance to our heart's content.

"It made us feel better about things. So now were happy. Mommy and Daddy is in a meeting now. So she knows where our secret spot is at," Lou says.

"How adorable," Shin said walking up to the two blondes sitting on a bench.

Charlie smiles softly. "I forget it all when I dance. The pain, the sorrow, the guilt. All of it goes away when I'm under the moonlight, moving along with the breeze. It's like I'm one with world and nothing can ever hurt me again. It's actually quite nice."

"Well since it's quite. Would it be nice if we see you two dancing as male and female dance?," He asked as Lou nodded.

"Sure, ready Lou," Charlie said as Lou grabbed his hand.

After showing the ballet dancing for five minutes. Carla was dreaming of dancing like that with his lover and so was Shin. It was entertaining and soothing for children.

"I like the dance and I'll haft to do something like that with Yuki," Shin said as the two blondes nodded. Brother is thinking the same.

"Cool," Charlie says wrapping his arm around Lou's waist.

"LOU! CHARLIE! TIME TO LEAVE," Said Yui and Edward.

"We gotta go and see you both later," Lou said running back to the church with Charlie where Yui and Edward are waiting.

"How Interesting that two children do ballet. It's so adorable and nice," Shin said as Carla nodded.

While with Yui and Edward. They see there kids running up to them with happy faces.

"Did you have fun?," Yui asked.

"Yes, Carla and Shin watched us dance. They said there going to do something like that with Sakura and Yuki," The little blonde girl said.

"Oh that's interesting and impressive," Yui said picking her daughter up as Edward did the same.

Hi guys! I put this chapter about ballet. I did ballet as a kid but now I stopped because I was busy doing art school. So children do ballet at a young age. So I hope you'll like it.