Christmas morning and presents

it was Christmas morning. Lou woke up and saw snow.

"Its Christmas Day, I better go wake Melody and mommy," Lou smiled as she ran out of her room and then into her mothers room. Mommy momma wake up it's Christmas.

Lou started to jump on the bed as she showed excitement with her sherbet eyes.

"Lou okay, okay, okay I'm coming,"Yui said as she gets up.

Lou went to Melodys room to wake her up.
Yui, Lou and Melody came downstairs. Then made breakfast.

As thirty minutes passed. Travis, Charlie and Edward came to there house and brought a bunch of presents. Then put next to the presents.

The adults and two toddlers sat on the couch

The adults and two toddlers sat on the couch. Lou opened her presents. She got a big doll house, a trike, toys and new clothes from Yui. Edward got her a bunch of dresses. Charlie got her Christian kids stories books. Melody and Travis got her other stuff as well. Lou got Charlie his favorite action figures of batman and Superman. Edward got him some new clothes and shoes. Yui got him alot of LEGO sets. Melody and Travis got him other things as well. Edward got Yui a diamond cross necklace and a bible study set. Melody got her some new outfits. Travis bought her a new business bag. Then the toddlers got Yui a Brazilian cook book and chocolates. Yui got Edward a expensive watch and business winter coats. Melody got him a few books that involves fiction. Travis got him a band t-shirt, CD of fallout boy and tickets to see fall out boy. Lou made a memory book of pictures the good times he and Charlie had with Yui and Lou. Charlie got him a poster of fall out boy. Melody got three books that involves romance and a diamond necklace from Travis. A gift basket from Lou and Yui. A traveling business bag for her laptop from Edward. Charlie got her a picture of killer whales. Travis got some clone and a champagne bottle from Melody. Yui got him a new iPod. Lou got him a killer whale stuffed animal. Charlie got him a gift card to men's warehouse. Edward got him tickets to see maroon 5. Then next everyone opens there stockings and presents from Santa. After everybody finished opening. Edward had announcement.

"Alright, the Sakamaki's and Lord Heinz is having a holiday dinner at the end of the month which he told me this morning. So he said it'll be very fancy," Edward said. You'll love it, Charlie and I been to serveral of them. The sakamakis has found There soulmates.

"Wow really, what time?," Yui asked feeling a bit happy.

"6:00pm," Charlie said. My beautiful Lou should come. I love her smile and eyes glistening on top of a shooting star.

"Oh Charlie hat's sweet, I'll be there," Lou said with a smile.

"Your my princess and my lovely sister of my life," Charlie said as he kissed Lou's hand.
Lou blushed.

"Thats very sweet to say nice things to Lou," Yui said as she knew how much Lou has a strong bond with Charlie.

"He learned that from this movie I let him watch, he writes poetry in a book about lovely things," Edward said. As our children with my beautiful Yui will have our time together. Plus the end of January will be a trip to Paris to be on tour with the brothers and there father after the ceremony.

"Also my lovely Lou should be on magazine and in fashion," Charlie said. It'll be the best. Lord Heinz wants her to be a model for the beautiful clothes Lou styles in and make the good couple of her and I at Jays records.

"Oh...Thats great," Yui said sadly touching her string of curls. But Charlie and Edward, you see I can't go that day, then I can't have Lou on there without me. I'm leaving to go to north japan for a business trip. They'll offer me a some stuff when I take a limo. I cant take Lou with me. She's too young to go on this kind of a business trip. Also magazine, I can't leave her in a hotel alone. My co- worker will be in north with me for a conference competition and meeting. I need someone I can trust to watch her. While I'm a way for two weeks.

"Please, let Lou on Jays records magazine," Charlie beg. It'll give her lots of money for participating.

"Travis and I can't watch her, I'll be out of town with Travis, we will be on a trip up in Kenya, we haft to help the people give them shelter and food," Melody said. It'll be too hard for her.

"come on yui, let Charlie and I have Lou on magazine while your gone, she will be very pretty," Edward said. We will send messages and calls about how she's doing.

"I don't think I'm ready," Lou begged with sadness. I have a health problem I'm going threw but I will when I'm older till I get my health problem controlled.

"huhh, let's wait till she's fourteen but you can take photos of her and I'm scared people will do bad things by kidnapping her," She Said. No sending photos and putting things of her on social media. But I'll talk to lord Heinz and his sons to watch Lou. You guys can watch her as well.

"We will," Charlie said. She'll be fine.

"I-if your traveling anywhere, let me know," yui said. I'll be five hours away. I'll be gone for two weeks.

"Thank you mommy," Lou blushed. I love clothes.

"I will be in meetings and business luncheons,"Yui said.

"You will do great, how much money they will pay you, if your company wins," Melody asked. If you do good on this. Plus presentation you will be presenting.

"$10,000," Yui said. If I work harder and secretary at the job if I reach first place in the presentations I'll be presenting. I haft to do presentations in front of a lot of people. Plus the put more a higher bid for me to buy a family car and a play ground set for the kids.

"Yes..wow," Lou smiled. Will you be on tv.

"Oh yeah, they will announce the winner and give a speech," yui smiled. I'll even haft to answer many questions as possible.

"Ahhh..oh my god," Everyone said excitedly.