The Tsukinami's first appearance

It was a crest of moon tonight. All of a sudden there were wild animals running around the forest. Which they are of course wolves.
As the moon was about to become a new moon. Two men were staring at it.

"The Lunar eclipse, the night when the founders reaches there penicle," said a man with white hair.

"And the poor little vampires are just as weak as just as the moon is dark. ," Said a man with a eye patch. Ha ha, oh I'm so excited, it makes me shiver.

"Calm yourself Shin, our first abjective is getting those two girls blood in our hand. Then after that," Said the man with white hair.

"I know man jeez, the time has finally come appond us, Nii-san," Shin said happily.

"Yes," Said the man with white hair. Now we will have our vegenance.

The moon turned red which is a new moon. Then the founders smirks.

"Hehe, then for the future of us founders," The man with the eye patch said. Let's begin!

"Yes my brother, finally," said the man with white hair.

"The little girl has the same blood as her," Shin said. But I can't wait to see her.

"Let's wait for a few days till we're ready to begin," Shins brother said as Shin agreed. Well purify there blood in our hands.

Shin smirked at Carla. "When are you going to finally claim those two as your own? Isn't that the reason we been after her and Lou for a long time?."

"We need to find them so Yui can heal before I start to purify her and take her as my mate. Plus Lou will be on our side. That process took time. I will be taking her soon for her blood is almost clean. Her daughter will be as well," Carla growled as he looked at him.

"We need to move soon. You know they will come for her. We should have killed them when we had the chance."

"Yes, they will. With any luck I will be able to turn those two girls completely into a vampire, and have Yui bound tightly to me. As her maker and mate, she could never turn against me, and follow my every command. Her daughter will follow our commands as well," Carla nodded slowly.

The two brothers set there wolf powers to set the wolves out to track down the Sakamaki house. They have never seen Yui and Lou since they escaped the mansion seven years ago. The two brothers agreed to kidnap Lou and Yui. Then they want purify them and kill all the vampires.