Hospital

As the car pulled up to the hospital parking lot. Yui unbuckle Lou's car seat. Then the three girls walked in the medical center. Melody went up to the receptionist. She asked to see their best doctor for Yui and Lou. The lady asked for her Health Care Card.

"Yui do you have a health insurance card?," Melody asked her. Does Lou has health insurance as well?

"Yes," Yui said as she took it out of her wallet. Then Yui gave her the two cards.

Melody gave the cards to the lady. After a minute, the lady had Yui write down some things to sign on the papers. Then Yui gave the papers back to the lady. She told her and Melody to take a seat and that it would take a few minutes. Yui, Lou and Melody went to the waiting room where she waited for a bit. After a while the nurse called her name and motioned for her to fallow her. She fallowed the nurse to a room where she waited for a little before the doctor came.

His eyes were a brown and his hair was a dusty brown. His skin was a cream color but despite his good looks you could tell he was around her father's age. He wore a white doctor's coat over a white dress shirt with black dress pants and dress shoes.

''Hello I'm dr. Bryan Lacey," The doctor shook hands with Yui.

"Nice to meet you. I'm yui Komori, this is Melody and my daughter Lou,"

So, what seems to be the problem today?'' he asked as he put his stuff down and sat on the chair across from the bed she was sitting on while Lou is in her arms.

"We'll Lou has been having health problems lately and been in huge pain. Plus I've been very weak and in pain with my body," She answered.

"Does your daughter have more pain, sickness, headache, diarrhea, been vomiting, seizures or something," He asked.

"I haven't for real to find out but she fainted a lot, been shaking and blinking," Yui said.

"Well what were gonna do is run some tests and see what's going on with you two. Shayla can you get a year on sample and a syringe for miss Komori. Plus we need to do a cat scan if we find anything on Lou by doing some x-rays and drawing blood,"

"Yes sir,"

After Yui did the year on sample and a syringe to put in Yui's arm to make the pain go away. Also the sickness going on in her body. Then Lou started crying while the nurse draws blood. After an hour, Yui was reminded to take Pain pills and stomach pills. Then the doctor had some good news and bad news for Lou.

"Yui your daughter needs to have a cat scan right away because she may be having a serious health problem," The doctor said as Yui nodded.

After the cat scan, the doctor told Yui that Lou has had migraines headaches and almost a seizure. The doctor said it'll take at least four years till if she will be normal or will be her old self. But the nurse gave Yui some medicines that Lou can take in order to be healthy again.

"Thank you very much Dr. Lacey," Yui thanked him.

"No problem and I expect Lou needs to eat plenty of meat and vegetables from gerber life. Plus make sure she drinks plenty of water. If there is any problems, give us a call if anything goes wrong," the doctor said as he gave his business card to Yui.

After the doctors appointment, Melody took Yui and Lou to the store to get baby formula, parent hood crackers, baby food, apple sauce, almond milk and apple juice for Lou. Then they got Lou some baby bottles, a pacifier, diapers and a baby stroller. Yui was having the time of her new life with Lou and Melody.