Yuis food cravings

While in Hawaii, Yui and Edward was on the beach relaxing under the palm trees watching the sunset. Yui was having a addiction to eating pickles and drinking water. Both Yui and Edward were exhausted from coming back to there hotel late at night from watching fire dancers.

"I swear, these pickles are delicious," Yui said licking her lips, when she picked up another. There good for you and super juicy.

"I know, you need healthy food but yeah," Edward smirked

"I know, you need healthy food but yeah," Edward smirked. We'll how's Lou and her treatments?

"She did fine," Yui smiled a little. But I am still upset that she has Autism and Seizures. If I was there, I would want to know what I need to do. I hope those first Bloods don't kidnap her.

"I'll always be here for our family," Edward said while eating a apple. I hope those first Bloods leaves you and her alone. I can't stand those two idiots.

"Thank you, Edward," Yui blushed as she ate another pickle. Don't worry, Lou may have crazy plans on trying to keep them away.

"I swear your two months pregnant and you had to fit in your wedding dress," Edward joked. Plus I love to see what plans she's been doing to keep them away.

"Edward, I been drinking that drink since the doctor told me too," Yui smiled. But I will eat some fruit salad for dinner and a sandwich.

"We'll I am keeping my eye on you," Edward said happily.

"Melody said we can move into her house, since she and her boyfriend are moving in and getting married," Yui smiled. Plus there's ten bedrooms.

"I will agree to that," Edward agreed.

"There is enough for the kids," Yui said. But my room is huge and so is Melody's. Charlie will have his own room.

"That's fantastic!," Edward giggled. I am glad she is letting us. But we will move in when you get back from your business trip.

"Okay, I will let Melody know," Yui said as she texted Melody. This is so cool.

"Yep," Edward said as he stretched.

While at the hotel after dinner, Yui started to vomit again for ten minutes. Then went back to bed. As two hours passed, her stomach was rumbling again. Yui turned the light on and shakes Edward. The dark blonde male woke up.

"What is it darling? Is something wrong?,"

"I'm getting hungry again and my stomach wants more food. I can't handle eating so much," Yui pouts.

"Why don't I go get you something from the family market," Edward asked her.

"Sure, I like Oreo's, fruit salad, milk, vitamin water and veggie sticks,"

"Alright I'll be back in ten minutes okay," He Said as he got his wallet, keys and went out the room.

After ten minutes, Edward came back with the food Yui was wanting. As two minutes went by, Yui shared some of her food with Edward.

"Oreo's are so delicious. Lou, Melody and I eat Oreo's with milk in the middle of the night when we can't sleep," Yui said as Edward nodded. Plus I make her eat pineapple and strawberries when we're out of Oreo's.

"I do the same with Charlie. He usually likes to eat chip's a hoy cookies," Edward smirks. I remember one time when Lou made him cookies with m&m's written with his name.

"Really, yeah I remember her doing that," Yui said with a smile.