Flashback church

After a month passed from Lou's birth defect. Yui sits in Church in the front stage next to her Father watching a beautiful blonde infant that came to in the world for Yui named Lou. Who is sleeping in a crib.

 Who is sleeping in a crib

"Father, She is so beautiful and I can't believe she survived

"Father, She is so beautiful and I can't believe she survived. Thank you God for saving Lou's life," Yui said with tears kissing the little infants head.

"She is indeed beautiful and I'm glad she survived. Plus I'm a grandfather and I have a granddaughter. We will always thank God for helping our lives," Seiji said rubbing Yuis tears away with his sleeve. Your gonna be a wonderful mother Yui and I'm proud of you. You became very brave when she came.

"Yes and I'm never gonna let my baby go and she'll always be my little girl," Yui said kissing Lou's head.

While Yui was watching Lou's sleepy face. Footsteps came and the two humans looked to see a figure wearing a cloak which is a male. He had golden eyes and white long hair who is walking up the stage. The figure bowed to the three humans.

"Father Komori it's nice to see you again if you remember me. I'm Father Reinhart," Said Father Reinhart.

"Oh I see and so then. What is it your here for today Father Reinhart?," Seiji asked as the white hair man smiled.

"I heard about Yui had a child and is beautiful," He answered Seiji's question.

"Father Reinhart, would you like to hold her," Yui asked as the vampire nodded.

Yui took Lou out of her crib. The little human baby girlwoke up from her precious sleep. The platinum blonde walked up to Reinhart with Lou in her arms. Yui let the vampire hold Lou as he looked at the baby who smiled with a giggle.

"She is a wonder truly and you'll become a good mother Yui. Where is the father?," Reinhart Said and asked as Lou chewed on a piece of his hair.

"Thank you and I will. The father is my ex boyfriend. He raped me and abandoned his belief. So he's no longer in my life. So someday, I'll find someone that's really right for me and he be a good father to help me raise Lou. So now Father is helping me taking care of Lou. I'll tell Lou when the time is right about her father," Yui said rubbing her sailor tie on her school uniform.

"I am terribly sorry for someone like him abandoned there belief and raped you. He seems to be sick and twisted," Reinhart Said as Lou fell asleep.

"Yes and I don't date rapists. I'm glad he's gone," The blonde clenched her fists.

"If he was alive. I would go and kill him for raping my daughter. He's lucky I let him live but now he can never ruin our lives," Seiji said as he sighed.

"I see and if you need anything Miss Komori. I be happy to help however I can," Reinhart said handing Lou back to her.

"So your a doctor I see," Seiji as Yui put Lou back in her crib.

"Indeed, I better get going. I have stuff to do," Father Reinhart said shaking hands with the two humans. I'll see you both soon and congratulations Miss Komori.

"Thank you very much," Yui said bowing as the vampire left.

While at home, Yui was playing with Lou with her toys. The blonde giggles while Lou laughs.

"Hahaha uh uh hahahaha," Lou laughs while Yui makes funny faces.

"Oh my goodness Lou, your eyes are so cute. Blue as the ocean color, hahaha," Yui kissed her child's head.

After playing and having dinner. Yui sits in the rocking chair with Lou in her arms rocking her to sleep while singing.

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin, mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin, mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace

Lou fell asleep and started to dream. Yui smiles as she tucked Lou in bed. The blonde kissed Lou's forehead.

"Goodnight my little princess and I love you," Yui said kissing Lou's head again as she left the room and head to bed.