baptism

After two weeks passed. Lou and Charlie been waiting for there parents to come home since they didn't answer there calls. The two blondes were confused and frustrated if something might've happened. As they were in the living room waiting after they came home from school. The door opens which reveals Yui, Edward and there two kids. Both of them were exhausted.

"Boy, that was a long trip." Edward said as Yui agrees.

"Hey, you guys are back and exhausted?," Charlie asked.

"Yep and how were things going while we were gone?," Yui asked.

"They were good mom and we did a lot of bible study, painting and training." Lou said feeling pain in her chest and Charlie feels pain on his chest.

"I see and are you two okay? You two don't look so good?," The blonde asked feeling Lou's forehead as Edward did the same to Charlie.

"Were fine mom. Were just tired from reading." Lou lied.

"We'll drink some water or sprite. Also take a aleeve. If you guys need us. We'll be in our room." The blonde says kissing Lou's head.

That night Lou and Charlie was outside with there siblings talking about the Bible.

"So Jesus was baptized by his cousin John?," Lou's sister Noel asked.

"Yes, which reminds me. Charlie and I get baptized by this Sunday." Lou points out.

"So cool!," Noel and Emanuel shouts.

"Yep and Jesus was baptized by his cousin. John the Baptist. Then Jesus became the messiah." Charlie said while the siblings smiles.

"Your so lucky. Is Jesus alive?," Noel asked.

"No, he died on the cross millions of years ago, for saving his sinners. The reason Jesus left his group is because he was testified and spirited. He said to them on the last supper. One of you should betray me."

"One of the disciples that Jesus loved, looked from another where there was leaning but he wasn't. Jesus said whether I go, he cannot follow. There like pathetic words that icelated Christ where nobody can reach him. The embrace of death he knew he was waiting. He said go love one another. Judas betrayed him since the disciples didn't want to betray him." Charlie continued his words.

"You and big sis know a lot about the Bible," Emanuel says with a smile.

"We do and we've grew up as Christians and a church." Lou says smirking.

"Noel and I are so glad that you guys are our siblings. We can't wait to learn more!," Emanuel smiles.

"Thank you." Said the two older siblings who chuckled.

"Well it's time for bed for you two. Lou and I have our baptism tomorrow. So get some good rest." Charlie says as the twins head to bed.

"We should go to bed as well." Lou recommends.

"Your right sis." The blonde boy smirks as his sister walks inside.

It was Sunday and it was a normal day for church. Lou and Charlie was excited about there baptism. Which it'll be in the church river. The two blondes went in a room to change into old clothes. Lou remembers when her mother told her about baptism when she was Noel's age.

Flashback

"Mommy, why do people get baptized?," Lou asked.

"The reason they get baptized is when someone is ready to ask God's forgiveness for sins and accept Jesus as their Savior, it's time for them to be baptized. The process for baptizing someone includes making some preparations ahead of time." Yui explains.