Hospital and Ultra sound

Two weeks passed, Yui was in her office typing. She felt sick to her stomach and she was hurting. She doesn't know if she's pregnant or not. Yui felt something wet in her pants. She gets up from her chair. Then grabbed a pregnancy test out of her purse. Then put it in her pocket.

"Lou I am heading to the bathroom," said Yui with a pale face.

"Okay mommy, you okay?," Lou asked.

"I'm fine," Yui said. I'll have Anika watch you.

"Okay," Lou smiled.

Five minutes later, Yui was in the bathroom and she looked at the test. It was positive. She's pregnant with Edward Wilsons child. Then she had her period. Also she threw up since she's getting infected. She kept whinning, crying and growling. Yui got up and walked out the bathroom. Once she walked back to her office. She felt a lot of pain in her body. When she opened the door, Anika looked at her.

"Are you okay Yui?," Anika asked with a worried face.

"I am fine, thank you for watching Lou," Yui smiled.

"Your welcome," Anika smiled a little.
Anika walked out her office. Yui was feeling worse. So she laid on the couch.

"Mommy are you okay?," Lou said as she cried and ran up to Yui.

Yui fell down off the couch.

"Mommy!," Lou cried.

"Honey go get help, call Edward," Yui said crying holding her stomach.

"Okay," Lou cried.

Lou opened the office door. Everyone looked at her. Lou started crying hard.

"Please, somebody help, my mommy fell, I don't know what's wrong with her," Lou cried

Everybody got out of there seats and went up to Yui.

"Yui are you alright, someone please call 911," a female worker said.

"Okay okay okay," Said a male worker.