Shopping

As seven hours passed, Yui grabbed her purse and Lou put everything away. Including her toys and crayons because the janitor always vacuums the floors and cleans the windows.

"Ready to go?," Yui said with a smile. Robert is coming in to vacuum the floors and clean the windows.

"Yes mommy," Lou smiled as she grabbed her backpack.

When they head out the door, Anika told Yui and Lou goodbye. As the two girls head out of the building. Yui and Lou were waiting for Melody to pick them up to go shopping.
When Melody arrived to pick them up, Lou was smiling big about getting a dress.

"Hey Melody, how was the report?," Yui asked.

"Hmm, we'll it was fine," Melody said. But a little reckless.

While at the mall Yui, Melody and Lou walked in KIdz Clozet.

Yui went to find shoes with Lou and Melody went to look for a dress for Lou.

"Yui I can't find any nice dress for Lou that is holiday, please help me find it." Melody asked her.

"Melody! You don't have one for Lou yet," Yui said sadly. The dress Yui pointed on the rack was a red, white, pink plaid skirt under the knees, a white silky sweeter with a red winter coat. A red hat and there were white tights that go with it and was really beautiful.

 A red hat and there were white tights that go with it and was really beautiful

"Oh yeah! This one is so beautiful!" She said cheerfully.

"What do you think Lou?" Yui asked her.

"It's pretty, I love it," Lou said cheerfully.

"Wow! It's looking gorgeous!" Melody said.

"Lou will have curls too since her hair looks like mine," Yui said.

"Now Yui which shoes did you get for Lou to like?" Melody asked her.

"Please suggest me some." Yui asked.

"Umm okay then why not this one?" The shoes Melody suggested was Black buckled shoes.

"Wow there beautiful," Yui smiled. Lou why don't you try these clothes on.

"Okay Mommy," Lou said looking at the shoes. Lou went into the dressing room. As five minutes passed, Lou came out looking beautiful.