Health problem and hospital

The next day, yui got dressed for work.

When she head downstairs and Lou was eating cereal

"Hey sweetie, where's melody," Yui asked.

"She went to work and she will be home late," Lou said.

"Oh okay, Lou you alright, your looking pale," Yui said worriedly. I'm going to haft to take you to the doctor.

"I okay," Lou said with tears blinking.

"I'll stay home," Yui said.

"Huh no, have the Sakamaki's watch me," Lou said. Go to work, I'm fine.

"Well I don't know, I'll call them," Yui said as she went to call the sakamakis.

As it was ringing, it was ayato who picked up.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey, this is Yui. So can you and your brothers do me a favor," Yui asked.

"We'll yeah, what is it?," Ayato said. Have you both decided to come back?

"Lou is not looking so good," yui said. Can you and your brothers watch her while I go to work, Please. Plus I'll be home this afternoon and I'll take her to the doctor office for a check up.

" Alright, we will be there in thirty minutes to pick her up," He said.

"Okay thanks," Yui said. I will be looking forward to listen to your album.

"Hmm thanks," Ayato said as he hung up.

"I'll see you in the afternoon, Lou," Yui said as she grabbed her pregnancy vitamins and her milk.

Then walked out of the house and went in her car. Then drove away. After Lou finished eating, then put her bowl away in the sink. She was feeling a lot more worse. She threw up and was getting weaker. Then fell and fainted for five minutes. After that, Lou went out the door.

"I need mommy," Lou cried. MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!

But Yui's car was gone. Lou went across the road, fell and hurt herself on the road. Then blinked too many times. All of a sudden a car stopped in front of her. A female who is in her thirties jumped out of her vehicle. Then ran and saw Lou.

"Oh dear, are you alright?," The lady asked.

"I want my mommy, it hurts it really hurts," Lou cried harder closing her eyes while shaking.

"Oh no," The lady said.

All of a sudden more neighbors and the Sakamaki's came out to see what is going on.

"Whats going here," a male neighbor asked.

"I don't know," The lady said.

"Excuse me, I'm a nurse," A lady said as she ran up to Lou. She put her finger on Lou's neck. Then check for injuries." She has pulls and her legs, arms, head and face is injured. She is suffering now, her face is blue! call ambulance now."