Unexpected change

The next day Yui was feeling better, so was Lou. Yui went to work with Lou.
While Yui was working, she got a email that she gets $1,000 from her father who payed child support since Yuu never did. Also the money is in the mail.

"Lou, mommy got money from grandfather, he payed for child support since your father never payed for it," Yui said. Let's decorate the house and get a Christmas tree. Edward had put his decorations up but we can have him help us decorate and Charlie. I'll contact melody and we'll have Travis join.

"Wow, yay," Lou smiled. I'm glad grandpa sent us money.

Yui texted Edward and told him the news and asked if he can help her and Lou decorate. Also melody and Travis. He was so happy.

At Jays records
The Sakamaki's were called to a meeting in there fathers office. Once the brothers went inside the office, there father told them something important they need to know.

"What is it you wanna tell us," Ayato asked.

Karlheinz told his sons that they'll be going on shift. Also Yui's father sent money to her friends child support that Yuu never paid. But Seiji payed for it and then gave the money to send to Yui which it's at the mansion mail box.

"What," the brothers said shouted.

"Yes you will live in a neighborhood, the mansion you guys live in is being sold to one of our family members," he said. You'll like it. It's in Tokyo. Also make sure to give that envelope to Yui. It's important for her since she has separation free m her ex. He never paid child support.

"Alright, fine," the triplets said.

"Umm I think you six should start packing your stuffs as tomorrow is the shifting day. Also the new album we will be working on still. So better be hurry." He said smirking and the brothers left.

At the mansion the Sakamaki's packed there stuff and put them in the truck. They weren't happy that they are moving to a new home. Plus Reiji got the envelope of child support for Yui.

"Masters we have loaded all the stuff in the truck and the car is also ready, it's time to go." The old servant said.

"Okay everyone it's time to say goodbye to our manor," Reiji said.

"I'll miss you my beautiful home. Um, Reiji did father say anything about how is our new home?" Laito asked.

"Come on now, you'll get to know about it soon," Reiji said and everyone went to sit in the car.

Meanwhile in the tokyo city...

It was a beautiful day, Yui, Lou and Melody was returning from the supermarket. Also carrying a Christmas tree, when they bought it at a tree stand where they sell Christmas trees. As they got out of the car.

"Oh dear! I forgot to buy golden curry sauce mix. Yui you go home and I'll go and buy it." Melody said. I'll take the tree in with Lou and I'll call Edward and Travis when you get back for them to help us decorate.