Packing and singing

It was a difficult day for Yui and Lou. The blonde girl is packing her things for her trip while bursting into tears. She has only four hours left till she leaves the house. After Yui zipped up all her clothes in her suit case. She carried her suit case, laptop case, a bag for her presentation work and purse downstairs next to the front door. Yui turned to see Lou on the floor praying with her cross necklace in her hand. Lou looks and rans up to her mother.

"Mommy can we go outside to sing?,"

"Yes my little Lou," Yui said as they head outside.

While outside, Yui and Lou started to sing.
Lou
I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try
Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I can not go, where I long to be

Lou and Yui
See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

Yui
I know everybody on this island, seems so happy on this island
Everything is by design
I know everybody on this island has a role on this island
So maybe I can roll with mine
I can lead with pride, I can make us strong
I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?

Lou and Yui
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?
The line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, how far I'll go

Song ended

"I'm so proud of you for being my little girl. I'm glad those vampires changed and that everything is back to normal which it was when I was sixteen. You were an infant. You were the most beautiful baby girl I ever loved. Someday we will take a vacation at a beach house with our family on the beach," Yui said as Lou hugs her. I'm going to buy one in the summer with Edward, your new father.

"Awesome Mommy, God worships and tells us he loves us. He's the creator who created us to be Christians and learn the rights of our beliefs," Lou says as the two blondes put there hands together to pray.

After praying, Yui made lunch for Lou. It was fruit salad, rice and barbecue chicken. Lou loved the taste of the strawberries in her salad.

"Delicious Mommy," Lou says as Yui smiled with joy.

"Thank you Lou," Yui smiled at her daughter.

"Did that meanie leaved is alone?,"

"Yes and be careful with them. We're not strong enough to fight them. Carla is moving on but I don't know about Shin," Yui said drinking water. I'll take you to the Sakamaki's and your aunties. Your aunties live there for now on and they will be protecting us since there together with the brothers.

"Yay!,"

"Let's go pack and your stuff so I can take there. My ride will be here in thirty minutes," Said the blonde as the two girls went upstairs to pack Lou's clothes.

After ten minutes. Lou was successfully finished and ready to go. The two head outside and walked across the street with Lou's suit case. When they stepped on the Sakamaki property, Yuis sister Ruka came out the door as Lou ran up to her.

"Auntie Ruka!," Lou yelled as she ran up to her favorite aunt.

"Hi my little niece,aww your so cute in that outfit," Ruka says kissing Lou's cheeks picking her up.

"Thank you, I love these clothes," Lou said as Yui snickers.

"Aww She is so cute," Said five voices which is the triplets, Kanna and Ayano.

"Thanks, she loves dressing up,"

"Yeah tell me about, haha," Kanna Said as she pet Lou's hair.

"Your so lucky to have a daughter sis. Oh yeah guess what?," Ruka Said.

"What?," The blonde girl asked.

"We all got engaged and I'm pregnant," Said the orange hair girls as Yui and Lou hugged Ruka.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you,"

"Yeah,"

"Well little bunny looks cute in this outfit," Laito says.

"Well I gotta get going, my ride will be here in fifteen minutes since I will be gone for two weeks. But please keep Yuu away from Lou. I don't want him near and touching her. He's dangerous and a liar who abandoned his belief," Yui said crossing her arms. Please protect her and make sure she stays inside. If she wants to go outside. One of you guys need to watch her and here's a list of what time or day she takes her meds. Plus she has a EEG on Friday with another doctor named Dr. Gregory Gordon.

"Okay we'll get going on that," Kanna says. Don't worry I'm pretty sure Yuu will get arrested for sexual abuse and violence.

"I hope so unless his name is filed,"

"Mommy, have a good trip and I love you," Lou said kissing her mother's cheek.

"Thank you and Stay by your aunties, the Sakamaki's, Mukamis, Melody and the others side. Please do not get any where near your father Yuu. He's dangerous and he'll cause trouble," Yui said as Lou nodded.

"Let's go watch Tom and Jerry, Lou," Kanato and Kanna Said as Lou runs up to the two purple hair.

"Alright bye guys, see you in two weeks,"

"Bye Yui and go kick some buts to win that contest," Ayano says as Yui smirks.

"Haha okay, bye guys," Yui said as she walked back to her house.

While at the house Yui grabbed her bags and head outside when a black limousine came. Yuis worker Anika came out and helped the blonde put her luggage in the car.

After they put the luggage in the trunk, got in, shut the door and drove away