Wolf attack

While with the Sakamaki's, the brothers were having a discussion on about the Lunar Eclipse.

"I don't understand why pancake and brat are excited about the Lunar Eclipse. I never saw anything like this before with them," Ayato Said sitting on the sofa.

"It seems there's going to be alot of pleasure night already for them," Shu Said laying the couch.

"What do you mean Shu?," Subaru asked as they hear a howl.

The windows began to break, there were a pack of wolves around the living room. The brothers got up and began to fight them. A wolf passed Ayato. Then growled at him.

Then Subaru punched a wolf and yelled

"What the hell is going on here?," Subaru said as a wolf passed him.

"Tsk," Ayato Said as he looks at the moon. Then a wolf charged at him.

After the attack, the whole living room was a mess. Ayato and Subaru sat on the stairs.

"Dam, So What was this all about?," Ayato growled in pain.

"Considering this attack has clearly conceaded with the Lunar Eclipse. It's as I feared," Reiji said picking up his glasses.

"You know something about this?," Subaru said looking mad.

"The surviving founders," Shu Said sitting next to a couch.

"Founders?," Laito Said looking at Shu.

"Yes, there's two of them left alive," Reiji added.

"So what the hell are these two founders doing here now?," Kanato Said holding his arm.

"They here for us?," Ayato growled.

"This is a neither demonstration for there full power nor affect of ours. Which believes they are after something else entirely," Reiji said.

"Something Huh, who did you really mean someone?," Laito raised an eyebrow.

"Pancake! Brat!," Ayato Said shockly.

"Possible, both of them are really not the only ones here," Reiji said.

"What do they want with those two?," Subaru growls.

"I imagine they want there blood. If it's them there after. It'd be a matter of time before they find those two," Reiji said.

"Then we'll find them," Ayato Said as the triplets got up and went to the door.

"You know better, this is a lunar eclipse. There at the peak of There power. You'll do nothing but die," Shu Said warning the triplets.

"Then I'll die but they will not have Yui and Lou," Ayato Said growling.

The triplets went across the street and went up to Yui's house while it snows.