Cartoons and visiting

The next day, the Sakamaki's and Yui's sisters came over to Yui's and Melody's house to hang out. The brothers saw Lou watching cartoons.

"Lou what are you watching?," Subaru asked as the brothers giggled at Lou's show.

"Tom and Jerry, mommy showed me this when I was a baby. Haha, blow that horn on the kitty," Lou said laughing.

As the brothers sat down, they couldn't stop laughing while Lou was making funny comments.

"That mouse is me and the cat is one of those first Bloods who kidnapped me. So they deserve to get horn," Lou said as another episode came. The next episode is Yankee Doodle mouse.

"I totally agree with Lou that the first Bloods is the cat and Lou is the mouse for always winning," Kanato smirks laughing.

"Lou watches this show every single day and she also watches looney tunes," Yui said as Ruka, Ayano and Kanna snickers.

"She gets amused watching cartoons," Kanna Said eating her cake.

"She does and its entertaining for her," Yui said watching as Lou lays on her stomach with her hands on her cheeks.

"YES! JERRY WINS!," Lou said clapping her hands with a smile. Mommy Jerry won.

"Oh yes jerry is the winner," Yui laughs.

"Do you try to get her to watch sports?," Ayano asked eating her cake.

"No, she never likes sports. She just loves cartoons like Tom and jerry, looney tunes, rode runner and Disney old cartoons like Mickey Mouse," Yui answered her.

"Sounds interesting," Reiji said.

"Mommy I left my penguin stuffed toy outside. Can I get it?," Lou said as Yui sighs.

"Alright, hurry back inside," Yui said as Lou got her boots and coat on.

Outside
The founders were glaring at Lou. They knew how much she loves her mother. Also her making fun of them.

"Why is that girl watching something like that?," Shin said shaking his head.

"We're not giving up Shin. I wanna purify those two. That's our first adjective but now our plans are becoming a mess because of those vampires and Karlheinz," Carla growled as Lou came outside and went to find her penguin. Now it's time to get her now.

Lou sees the founders and hides behind her snowman she made.

Then smirks as she makes a few snow balls

Then smirks as she makes a few snow balls. Then grabs a rock the size of her palm. Then yells. Then throws a snow ball at Carla.

"Hey! You both are the perfect target for snow balls," Lou smirks as the first Bloods glare

"Hey! You both are the perfect target for snow balls," Lou smirks as the first Bloods glare. Before you do something stay right by that tree.

"Fine," Shin said as Lou took her sling shot and pressed it on the ground.

Lou picked up her rock and put it on the rubber band. Then the rock sling forward to the tree. Then it shakes as snow fell on the founders. Lou grabbed another snow ball and hit the two first Bloods in the face.

"Haha, you two are assholes haha," Lou said smirking as the founders got up and chased her

Lou grabbed a board and smacked the founders in the face. Then smacks there back and she sees Yui, her aunts and the Sakamaki's smirking.

"You wrench...ah," Shin said rubbing his back.

"I thought I saw a putty cat. Before I say something," Lou said as she kicked the tree and snow fell on the founders again. Ha ha now that's my target if you two better leave before I do my next target.

"Shut up," Carla said angrily.

"You two give up or your thirsty for more," Lou said as she grabs a board and smacks the founders in the face. I bitch slapped you two.

The founders disappeared as the brothers burst out laughing and clapping. Yui just laughed at Lou.

"Lou no more of those vulgar jesters okay. But I'm proud of you for doing the right thing. They deserved it," Yui said as Lou hugged her. Let's go back inside and watch Tom and Jerry.

"Okay mommy. Thanks those founders deserve it," Lou said as everyone went inside.