Play ground and visit

It was the evening, Yui and Lou were at the playground while Lou swings on the swings giggling. Yui watched in amusement while typing some things on her iPad.
Yui looked to see that Lou is wearing a petti-coat pink dress, white long socks, red buckle shoes and two bows on her hair.

While Yui is typing thing on her iPad. All of a sudden footsteps came. The blonde turned around to see Carla sitting on the bench watching Lou. Yui backed away.

"You, I'm not going to hurt you. Also I'm not in the mood since Shins behavior," Carla said as Yui stopped being frightened.

"I see, his behavior has been cruelty and Lou doesn't like his attitude," Yui saids as Carla sits next to her. Carla? Why are you and Shin after us?

"Sigh...I wanted to purify you two because my endziet disease came. So now I don't have the strength to get rid of it," Carla said as Yui looked sad. My apologies for hurting your child. She's a very special one.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Yes she is, I always love my little Lou," Yui said as Lou went to climb the monkey bars. I'll accept your apology. I haven't had my blood taken for eight years.

"Thank you, That's a long time," The white haired blushed.

"Where is Shin?,"

"He's at home being punished for dragging me into this mess. He is definitely afraid of spiders, haha," Carla chuckles as Yui giggles. Your daughter has founders blood running threw her veins.

"Really, I never knew that and that's when I found out from Lord Heinz about my awakening. Also....how I have the heart of that woman," Yui said as Carla nodded. But now I'm keeping Lou safety from him.

"Yes that's correct Miss Komori. Whose him your keeping Lou safe?,"

"My ex-boyfriend when I was seventeen raped me. He is a drug attic and alcoholic. Plus I didn't know how he survived that car crash. Lou doesn't have a capability to be with him since he doesn't know how to love someone," Yui said glaring at her iPad. So I put him on separation and custody for child support. So he can't see my child after he gave her a birth defect forcing me to drink. So I can't drink. Only wine once a month at a party with my work.

"That boy must be a disgrace and disgusting for doing something like that to you," Carla said as he sees Lou sliding on the slide.

"Have you found a relationship yet?,"

"No,"

"I heard you collect paintings and I have a friend of mine who works at a art gallery. She paints really beautiful paintings," Yui explains as Carla felt interested.