Yui returns and Lou's plan

After the honeymoon. Yui got off the plane with Edward and they got into a taxi. The two couples were exhausted from that six hour flight back from Honolulu, HA. Yui went home and so did Edward. The blonde went up the porch with her luggage and then yawned. Yui knocked on the door. The door opened, it revealed Melody and Lou.

"Momma, momma," Lou hugged her mother

"Lou, oh I missed you so much," Yui said as she hugged her daughter. I got so worried about you.

"I missed you too," Lou blushed.

"Hi Melody," Yui said with a smile.

"Hey girl," Melody giggled as she hugged Yui. You really do look a little tired. You and the twins need to rest.

"Your right," Yui blushed. I'll sleep right now.

Lou and Melody carried Yui's luggage upstairs. Then Yui fell asleep on the couch in the living room. Lou came over to Yui and fell asleep on her. An hour later, there was a knock at the door. Melody walked to the door. It was the Sakamaki's.

"Can I help you?," Melody raised an eyebrow.

"We want to see Yui," Kanato said. We saw her walked up to your guys porch.

"She's asleep right now and needs to not be bugged for a while," Melody said cheerfully. She will get back to you guys later.

"Good call," Said Laito as he and brothers left.

Melody closed the door. Then went in the kitchen to get Yui her milk. While outside, Shin Tsukinami was walking on the side with Carla. The white hair king got tired of Shins planning on trying to kidnap the two blondes. While in the house, the Sakamaki's, Yuis sisters, the Mukami's, The Akiyama sisters, Travis, Charlie and Edward came over to hangout.

"Lou I wanna show you the plans I made," Charlie smirks as Lou smiled.

"Awesome let's get going on it," Lou says as the two blondes put There winter gear on.

While outside, Charlie showed Lou some of the plans he made.

"We need boxes, plus we need to spray the front lawn with water for it to be slippery, then grab some other things. Also I brought a staple gun and a construction gun," Charlie smiles as Lou claps with a smirk. Let's get going on it.

Diabolik Lovers New Life On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara