Christiananity

As years passed. Charlie and Lou is now sixteen years old. Both of them started attending high school. They made many friends and did many things to keep there home safe. While at the park, Lou was on the bench staring at the sky with Charlie bored. She and him are still remembering why there neighborhood was attacked.

"I'm bored and I don't understand Lou

"I'm bored and I don't understand Lou. We should do something, since we can't go back to Japan." Charlie complains In his teenage voice.

"I know, we'll figure out something." She replies. "Charlie and I promise the world on what it takes to be a ninja or hero! Is our place going to be saved!"

"I saw the signs! We were warned two years ago! Now our very first thing Lou and I will do is, we will save everyone!" Charlie says in his mind. "Lou, I saw the signs, we were warned eight years ago, now our journey to do is we will save everyone and the world."

"Is it the monster from eight years ago that our aunties said that the sakamakis, mukamis and Tsukinamis are going after?," The blonde girl asked.

"Yes and we were told by them that the monsters attacked because they want revenge. Plus they want us out of it since there protecting us. For now, I wanna save everyone with you and save our family."

"We would haft to train hard and do some research. I always wanted to save everyone. But how?"

"Together we will stop the demon between you and I. But we will need to leave our two siblings out of it. Also we need information from what this demon looks like."