CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE

Bismillah.

Dedicated to her who first made comment of Chapter One. Thank you so much! 

Chapter Two: His Possessive Side 

Isaac's POV

I was finalizing my recommendation on Yaqub's proposal when my intercom lighted and Fatima spoke.

"Sir, I'm headed to the Departments to personally give the proposal to the directors and to the vice president, may I?" she asked.

"Alright.... wait, do you know where their offices are?" I asked her. I don't want her getting lost in my building.

"I have checked the map of the building Sir. I believe the Charity Department is on the second floor as you have said whereas the Budget Audit is on the 10th floor. And the VP Office is on the 11th," she answered.

"Good, you may go," I instructed her, with a smile on my face.

She's independent and I like that about her.

"Thank you Sir," she said before hanging up.

Then I found myself staring at the glass window as she got up from her seat carrying folders with her. She moved so modestly and yet gracefully. Even if she's wearing a black abaya and yellow veil, it suits her professionally. I wonder what dresses she would be wearing once I hire her.

Wait a minute Isaac, why are you thinking too much of her? I shook my head and continued typing.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

I decided to first head to the Charity Department, Budget Audit and make the VP Office last. However as I head out to the Budget Audit, no one was inside. Even the secretary's desk was empty. I sat uncomfortably on a red – leathered couch, waiting.

"May I help you with anything Miss?" a manly voice said.

I turned around and saw a man in a black polo shirt smiling at me. He was tall and dark. But his entire demeanor seemed laid back, relax and friendly. She smiled at me shyly.

"I am here to deliver a budget proposal for this department, as instructed by Sir Isaac," I told him, while standing up.

"Oh Mr. Trest is out of town, he left this morning," he said.

The Director is out of town but the president is unaware, how come?

"I see, thank you then," I said and started to leave.

Then I heard footsteps behind me and I was about to turn around, the man was already in front of me, so close, like few inches more and our faces would be skin to skin.

I hurriedly stepped back.

"Wait, who are you?" he asked.

My brows furrowed in confusion of his question.

"I can give Mr. Trest a call if it's urgent, you may send it to his email ad. He usually works in a laptop," the man said.

"I see. I'm Fatima Maryam by the way, Mr. Khalid's temporary secretary," I told him.

"Oh where is Ms. Vianna?" he asked unhesitatingly.

Were they close?

"She was transferred," I answered.