CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM

Bismillah.

Spoiler Alert: If you have not read or finish reading The Unloved Wife story yet, please be informed that how the story ended were discussed by the characters of this story in this chapter.

Chapter Thirty – Three: It Isn't My Story; Before and After the Storm

Isaac's POV

Breakfast time was a great time for us all. We joked around and cheerfulness is in the air. However, better than that is how Fatima lowered her gaze the entire time. Like she would looked away or on her plate, sometimes on her phone in carrying out conversations. The boys noticed too and did not mind it at all. Soon after, we all headed towards the garage. The boys are going to their respective offices while Fatima and I have wedding plans to put into action.

"Can we go to the ocean before we start picking venues?" she asked me, looking ahead.

"Okay, which ocean?" I asked, suddenly feeling the excitement of spending time with her.

"I don't know, surprise me," she exclaimed then looked at me briefly.

"Alrighty then," I said.

While we were driving, Fatima asked if she could play usb on my player. I said that it was okay. A female voice whom I recognized as Yasmin Mogahed started talking about the dangers of loving too much. It was a very nice lecture, a good reminder for me too that as much as I love Fatima, I should not forget the purpose of my creation. I should love Allah the most. Allahumma Ameen.

Soon we reached the Ocean Peak. It was an ocean beach with a highly expensive maintenance and entrance fees. But I didn't mind for as long as I get to see her smile happily.

"Wow, what is this place? I've never knew a breath taking view like this existed in just about 45 minutes drive," she said.

The sand was pink and the place was neat and clean. There were cottages in sight too. Some water sports were available for rents. The woman I love so much scanned the entire place and then pinpointed at the shore.

"Let's go there," she said.

I looked at the spot she was pointing at.

"Where?" I said then smiled at her.

She was beaming then she started removing her doll shoes, and her shoes. I instantly looked away knowing bare feet are also awrah of a woman.

"Do you love me more than anything else?" she asked me.

I laughed.

"Of course baby, I love you more than anything else," I said to her.

She blushed for awhile and then started walking hurriedly towards the shore.

"Then join me!" she exclaimed.

I thought she would go for a swim. But instead, she sat by the shore where the waves would crashed her feet, legs and hips.

"Yey, this feels nice! Come Isaac, sit beside me," she said inviting me.

I started removing my shoes, my socks, shaking my head in utter disbelief. She's like a child sometimes, and I love that about her.

I sat beside her and she giggled. She started looking ahead.

"Wow the ocean is so vast and beautiful," she remarked.

"True," I simply said.

The feel of the water on the lower part of our body felt good and relaxing.