CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT

Bismillah.

Suga Yoongi image above.

Chapter Twenty – Six: Their First Night

Isaac's POV

Her room was across mine and I was glad of it. As Jungkook stared at the both of us, I bid her goodnight and watched her got inside her room.

"I'll go the dining hall now," Jungkook said to me, to which I nodded.

As soon as I entered my room, a wave of relief washed over me. At least, this day ended well for Fatima and I. I almost lost my wits in absolute anger when I was hit with the hard truth that she does love Raphael. Either way, we will get married soon and soon enough, she will get over him. In shaa Allah.

I started to remove my tie and my suit, my socks, my shirt, my slacks and made my way to the bathroom. The thought of Fatima blushing in my teasing put a smile on my face. And when she fed me as I was driving made my heart burned with joy. I am so whipped and pathetic. And yet I am happy. I could hear her say, "No, never," over and over again when I asked her if she wanted me to let her go.

Masha Allah, it was more than enough for me. The mere fact that she doesn't want me to let her go could only mean I have a space in her heart now. It may be not that huge of a space, but it will do, for now.

After having my shower, I made wudu and did my Isha prayer, read the Qur'an and made du'a. Then I suddenly thought of the best dowry gift I could give to her. I got my phone and made some calls.

I may not have many years with her in the past but I will do my best to make her realize that she made the right choice in choosing to marry me.

**************************************************************************************************

Rapmon's POV

It felt different, living in this house, like a stranger invading someone else's property. This hours is ours but knowing that Fatima and Isaac are bound to get married, I would hate to still be in this house after they are pronounced husband and wife. It would be awkward and real torture for me.

I sigh as I set the table, helping Jin.

"Suga, Tae, Jungkook, Jimin, J – Hope, dinner is ready," I called out.

The guys run towards the dining hall and we all sat down. I was at the head end of the table while Tae, Jungkook and Jimin are on the right facing Jin, Jimin and Suga.

"Wow, beef steak!" J – Hope exclaimed.

"Bismillah," we all said in chorus and started eating.

"Shouldn't we call the two upstairs?" Jin asked.

"They are done eating, you heard them," I answered.

"Maybe we can give them the pie you prepared," Jimin suggested.

"Let them be, they had a long day. Let them rest," I said.

"Hey uhm Rapmon, are you sure you're not going to fight for her or something?" Taehyung asked.

Everybody stopped eating and stared at me.

"I don't' wanna talk about it. She's engaged. End of story," I said.

"But she loves you. She hugged you and cried for you," Jungkook reasoned out.

I got my glass of water and took a drink.

"Excuse me," I said and brought my plate to the sink. I rinsed my mouth and my hand then went upstairs in my room.