CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND

Bismillah.

It's like my day is incomplete unless I update this story. Alhamdulillah. Which is why I pray I do get accepted at the college university where I applied so I could have vacant hours in the day for me to write. In shaa Allah.

Chapter Thirteen: Found

Fatima's POV

RM was calling me. I felt nervous as I answered his call.

"Assalamu alaykum, are you at home now?" he asked.

He sounded tired and not the cheerful RM I recognized.

"Uhm, on my way soon," I told him.

Jimin was just staring at me and then his hand made a gesture as if he wanted me to hand him the phone.

"What is it that makes you like this Fatima? Why can't you just be happy?" RM asked with an annoyed voice.

My heart was racing at his question. I found it insulting. Is he tired of me?

"What are you saying RM?" I asked, my voice raising a little.

I could tell that my entire expression must have changed as Jimin now shifted a little from where he was standing. His eyes bore into mine and I felt the sudden need to really just get back to my apartment, so I could cry.

I've been feeling like crying since I heard my boss cried. I guess I was just holding it in.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jimin asked me.

"You're with someone? Who's that? Who are you with Fatima?" RM asked, again with a hateful voice.

Something I am not used to.

"I accidentally met Mr. Park Jimin," I answered, knowing that if I didn't answer him, he would hate me more.

"The fuck!" RM cursed.

"Don't curse at me," I said with a warning tone.

There were only few moments RM and I had an argument but we always laugh it out, after a few seconds. But this phone conversation is going out of hand. It's like we are both stressed about something we can't figure out on.

Besides, it is forbidden to say those bad words.

"Put Jimin on the phone," he commanded.

I shook my head even if he couldn't see me.

"No RM. I am not some little girl you have to watch over. I can go home on my own, whatever time I want. Stop acting like you're my boyfriend!" I hissed.

I was pissed off, beyond pissed off.

"Oh love but I am your boy friend. Haven't I been watching over you all these years? And what freaking annoys me is I am never enough for you. Why the heck are you still out at 9 in the evening? You know better that you should be indoors by now, that is if you care about your relationship with Allah. You're worried about Isaac right? And you are denying that you do like him back. Because if you don't, you could have visited me right here at the set. I always get to visit you. Never did you visit me. You say you miss me and yet, instead of bidding what I asked you to do, to not have me worried, you go out and find yourself a distraction. But oh," he paused to laugh a little.

"I've always been that to you right? A distraction when you are hurt emotionally? A distraction when you don't want to be alone. A distraction when something bothers you and you don't wanna face it. Well congratulatons, you have two more distractions now, Jin and Jimin. Wow, keep going, keep walking, you might meet the rest of the guys too. The devil has totally planned this out because you my dear are still outdoors. Go home Fatima. Or else..."