CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS

Bismillah.

Updates may not be every day as it used to be since I started editing my thesis. But hey, just like this day, I had no plans to update and yet here it goes. Just can't resist. Alhamdulillah.

Chapter Nineteen: Scared of Making Wrong Decisions

Fatima's POV

I was shocked by Isaac's flirty ways but something stirred inside me and I don't know why but I just had to tease him with a little truth too. My face neared his and my lips went slightly towards his ear.

"I don't believe in long engagement Sir," I whispered to which I heard him gulp. His cheek was blushing if my eyes were not deceiving me. This created a feeling of triumph inside of me.

After my face was a bit away from his, I gave him a semi – sarcastic smile before facing the seven who were anticipating for my answer.

"I'll .... I will need time to think about this but even if I agree to be living with you guys, I think the two years would be too long. I suggest after the Marawi six – month Project, let's go for Stop the Big Bully Secret Project. I think four months is all we need to overcome Big Hit Entertainment," I said, sounding cheerful.

Their mouths were agape and looking at me.

"They are the biggest entertainment company in the entire world Fatima," Jimin said.

"And? Allah is Greater. The All – Powerful. Nothing can possibly go wrong for as long as we follow the halal way and just like what RM said," I uttered while pausing to look at my former best friend, smiling at him. I was glad that he smiled back, without a hint of anger.

"as long as we stick together, we're stronger," I said ending my statement.

"Yehey! Fatima said yes!" Taehyung rejoiced.

"No, I said I am going to think about it," I refuted.

"Nope, but what you said we will be sticking together, and you even mentioned reducing it to one year," Jungkook said.

"She's gonna say yes," J – Hope barked on.

"I am not sure yet," I again denied.

"Really? But your smile seems to show otherwise," Jin also joined in the teasing.

"Alright, alright. I will explain it to my Dad tomorrow when I go home. If he agrees, I will live with you for a year. But if Amah (Dad) says no, then no," I said in finality.

"Is her Dad a very understanding man?" Suga asked RM.

"Yeah, he is," RM said with certainty.

"Great," Jimin rejoiced.

Through all the positive energy, Isaac just shook his head and smiled at me.

While the seven were getting their things and wearing back their suit, Isaac looked at me and wanted to say something.

"I'm glad that you don't believe in long engagement," he said, winked at me then headed for the door of the reserved dining room.

The Handsome eight said their salam to each other, patting each other's shoulders and giving each one a brotherly hug. And as I stood there, witnessing their brotherhood and their dedication in their work for the sake of Allah, I feel very blessed to be working with them. Alhamdulillah.

"Fatima, let's go," Isaac said.

"Okay boss," I happily replied.

Isaac dropped me home and I spent the rest of the afternoon, packing the dresses I bought for Mom, shoes for Dad, the laptop for Nurina and pants for Ali. I am very much excited to see my family again. Though sadly, tomorrow evening at 7pm, I would have to head back here since I have work on Monday.