CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty – Four: A Year and A Half

Fatima's POV

Usually, Jimin would be calling me by now. I woke up with my husband still fast asleep. I grabbed my phone on the bedside table and saw that I didn't have any new messages nor any missed calls from any of the boys. I found it peculiar though relieving. Maybe they must have sensed that I needed to be alone without them, well this time, permanently.

Isaac started moving and he scooped me up for a hug. I was locked on his arms. He was wearing a smooth white shirt and he smelt of that perfume he wore.

"I've missed this," he uttered, making me chuckle.

"I've missed this too," I told him.

He moved to kiss me on my cheek. I closed my eyes and then opened them to see my husband staring at me intensely.

"Do you promise to stay by my side no matter what?" he asked seriously.

I nodded.

"I promised," I said to him.

"In shaa Allah," he said in a smile.

His face moved closer to mine. Then his lips brushed my lips until we both got lost in each other's heated kiss for the nth time.

Suddenly a voice from his Okay Google gadget made me stop kissing him.

"Good moning Sir Isaac. It's 7:30 am and you must get ready for work. You have stakeholders meeting and an email from Mr. Raphael Monstefar was sent ten minutes ago. Would you want to read it?"

Isaac's face though was buried on my neck, giving me trail of kisses there, making me warm all over.

"Uhm Hubby, I think you should take that email in case it's important. We have to go to work," I urged him.

He gave me a lovebite, making me moan a little before he rose up from the bed.

"Okay Google. Open email from Raphael Monstefar and read loudly please," Isaac said out loud.

He reached out for both of my hands and I complied. This could only mean we're showering together, judging by that naughty look on his face.

"Message from Rapahel Monstefar, sent at 7:20 am," the female voice from the gadget started to read.

I was already out of the bed but Isaac was still backhugging me. I was only wearing a think silky fabric of my black night dress.

"Sir Isaac Khalid. We have attached all necessary documents for the Rebuild Marawi Project. There would be no problem with the transition. We turned over all responsibilities to you and to ... and to... Fatima. We're on our flight Seoul, South Korea. We have decided to let go and just live our lives elsewhere, away from the both of you. We pray that you both will be happy. We are verry sorry for the troubles we caused your marriage. Please take care of Fatima. Bye."

I froze and Isaac stood up straight, letting go of my waist. I hurriedly got my phone and dialed RM's number.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up, pick up, pick up. Pick up the phone RM," I said in panic.

I saw Isaac getting his phone as well and dialing a number.

Both of us were dialing any of the boys' contact numbers. No one was answering.

"Okay Google, flight schedule for South Korea, with passengers Raphael Monstefar, Jungkook Martinez, Taehyung Manuel, Park Jimin, J-hope Viscar, Jin Smith and Suga Yoongi," Isaac instructed as I sat on the bed, feeling so anxious.