CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty: No More

Jimin's POV

I was practicing a new choreography that Hobi taught me when I heard the screaming and yelling

I was practicing a new choreography that Hobi taught me when I heard the screaming and yelling. I instantly left my room and ran towards the living room. It sounded like Fatima and Isaac I'm pretty sure of it.

"No more Fatima. No more!" Isaac yelled at her.

I remained motionless at the corridor. Soon the others were beside me, witnessing the couple's argument.

"They're fighting again," Tae frowned.

It's been three weeks since we started the Wednesday routine. Today's a Wednesday again. Isaac won't let Fatima take the day off.

"Should we interrupt?" Kookie asked.

Rapmon shook his head. I looked at Suga who was watching Fatima intently. I did the same thing too.

"Why? I am allowed to have my own time Isaac," Fatima countered back.

"You know what, I'm going back to the room," Fatima said when Isaac could ony stared at her angrily.

"No you will not!" Isaac yelled grabbing her arm.

Fatima tried to stir away but to no avail.

"Isaac, you're hurting me," she said.

We all moved forward and Jin was the first one to climb down the stairs. As I was about to leave, Rapmon tugged my shirt. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Jin's already there," he assured me.

"You're hurt? What about me Fatima? How long are you gonna keep this up? How long are you gonna keep on hurting me, intentionally?" Isaac said with pain in his voice.

"Isaac that's enough," Jin said as he touched Isaac's shoulder.

Isaac let go of the grip to Fatima's arm, making us all sigh in relief and rest our panic a bit. Isaac faced Jin.

"Jin, stay out of this," Isaac told him in a low voice.

"Listen, I don't think.."

But Jin was interrupted by Isaac.

"I don't think this is any of your business Jin," Isaac said.

Then he stared at Fatima and grab her again.

"I said let her go man," Jin warned gravely.

But Isaac dragged Fatima away, making Fatima squeal in pain.

"I said let her go," Jin yelled, grabbed Isaac by his collar and punched him in the face. Isaac tumbled down, letting go of Fatima.

Both couple were on the floor. Jin went to Fatima, held her shoudlers.