CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING

Bismillah.

All of your comments make my day! Thank you very much!

Handsome Isaac Khalid image above. 

Chapter Twenty – Five: Fourteen Rules and One Ring

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were arguing as to who's going to approach her first. We wanted to cheer her up by teaching her how to solve Rubik's cube.

"Okay, let's do it paper, rock, scissors," I told him.

He looked at me slyly.

"Okay but no slow – mo alright?" Jungkook told me.

We were still on the flight and Fatima has been quiet. We were on the seats behind her.

"Rock, paper, scissors," we both said and put out our hand.

I was rock and he was scissors. I won.

"Fine, back me up afterwards," he said.

Jungkook stood and suddenly all the guys were looking at him. This is why I'd hate to be the first one to approach.

He sat next to her and in a little while, he called me. I happily obliged and sat next to Jungkook. Her eyes were swollen. She must have been secretly crying. I hate seeing her like that.

"So Jungkook tells me you both are going to teach me how to solve Rubik's cube?" she asked, with a positive smile on her face.

"Yes we will, in just 15 minutes, you will get it," I bragged.

Fatima stretched her hands and her fingers, knuckling her fists too. She looks so cute.

"Okay boys, teach me how," she said.

Jungkook and I exchanged looks and smiled at each other.

"You would have to sit in the middle if you don't mind," Jungkook said to her.

We all stood up and the guys just look at us. I didn't care. I was too happy to be able to temporarily make her smile.

She was now seated between Jungkook and I. I gave her my Rubik's cube and he followed Jungkook's instruction. I would correct her every time she turned the side of the cube wrongly. And sometimes our fingers would brushed off, sending electric sparks inside me.

"There, you're done with the first and second layer," Jungkook praised her.

"Yeah, could you like type the pattern for me so I could not forger it?" she said then got her phone.

"Please Taehyung," she said.

"More than glad to," I said, getting her phone and typing it on her notes.

She was looking at me and I could tell that I really like it very much when her eyes are on me. I pressed save then gave the phone back to her. She silently ready the pattern and I wasn't able to stop myself.

I touched her veil-covered-head like what one does to a child. Jungkook gave me a surprising look and it was like eerie silence.

"Ahh, hehe, sorry," I said then removed my hand and placed it on my chest.

I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Isaac and RM looking at me as if they wanted to lash me out of the flying airplane.

Fatima's voice broke the silence.

"I think you guys can continue teaching me after you pray Maghrib," she said.

"Yes, there's a prayer room at the side of the vacant room. I think all eight of us will fit there," Jungkook said.