CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD

Bismillah.

Chapter Thirty – Six: A Step Backward

Fatima's POV

The rest of the days went as smoothly as I have hoped them to be. Alhamdulillah. We've been working a month now for our project. Over 10 million pesos have been raised and infrastructures were being built. More medical teams were also sent in Marawi City. We were now editing video footages the doctors and volunteers sent to us. We have come up with a youtube channel and it has already reached to over five million subscribers in just a month. SubhanAllah.

Right now, we are in Rapmon's video studio. We have been partnered and divided into groups to produce three set of videos. The said video studio turned out to be one of the neighboring houses the eight bought in our compound. Jungkook even went home for a while as he felt sleepy and wanted to sleep in his bedroom.

"How about we add this line?" Suga asked me.

I wrote what he typed on the part where a mother was embracing her sick son.

"Humanity must not turn a blind eye," I read.

"Hmm, too serious, imposing and negative," I commented.

Suga, Rapmon and I were in charge of the storyline for each finished video. Tae, Jungkook and Jimin were the ones editing the sequence of the video while Hobi and Jin chose the sound effects. Isaac was the one in charge of putting Qur'anic verses and hadith after we hand the finished video to him with the typed lines.

"What do you think RM?" I asked turning to RM who was seated next to Suga. Suga was between us.

"How about if we type, 'If we do not turn a blind eye?" RM asked.

Suga and I looked at each other then nodded in agreement.

"That would be better," I said.

Suga started typing. After which, he started bending his neck. RM started massaging the back of his neck. Then Suga made a moaning sound that made me blush.

I hurriedly stood up and pretend to look at the time. It was 3:10pm.

"I think we all should take a break and have our snacks before we pray for Asr," I announced at everyone.

"Finally!" Jin said, stretching his arms.

Tae, Jungkook and Jimin gave each other high fives. And moved out of the working room to head out to the living room where we left the three large boxes of family size pizza.

RM stood up too. Isaac who was still writing on a sticky note, looked at me.

"Just one more verse," he said.

After writing, he placed the pen and the note on his desk and came to me. As if by habit, his hand encircled around my waist. Then he kissed my forehead. It was PDA and it made me blush. The boys are watching, for sure.

"Come, let's eat our box of pizza," Isaac said.

I just nodded at him and walked beside him, hand still on my waist. RM and Jin were walking ahead of us. I looked back and saw Suga still typing and Hobi still editing. I wanted to call them but that might spark us Isaac's possessiveness. Maybe they will just follow in a little while.

When we reached the living room, they were already eating. Jungkook turned on the flat screen television and was flipping channels. Then he stopped at MTV. This alarmed me that I did not notice Isaac handing me a slice of pizza. It was then RM grabbed the channel and turned it to CNN.