CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty – Seven: Thrown Guidance

Isaac's POV

The vitamins recommended by the doctors were also the vitamins given by Big Hit Entertainment Big Boss.

We did not use it.

RM called me up that night and warned me. Alhamdulillah.

Four years have passed since that happened, and Fatima and I have been blessed with a baby boy whom we named Ibrahim.

"Hubby, you're spoiling Ibrahim too much. Another toy?" she said to me upon seeing me with a new robot to be given to Ibrahim in the morning.

I stayed up late tonight to finish some reports.

"Never mind. We have money to spoil him," I reasoned out.

My wife came up to me and I embraced her, my hands on her waist.

"You know in Islam, due moderation is needed. Ibra already has his own playroom full of toys," she said, making me feel guilty.

Part of the hardest test of a parent is to moderately treat their children.

"I will try to control myself," I told her then gave her a full – mouth kiss.

"How about me, did you get me anything?" she teased, faking disappointment.

I chuckled. Then kissed her again. I reached for my vest and got the necklace' box, handing it to her.

She frowned.

"Jewelry again," she said, as if not impressed.

Okay.

Now, I don't like her tone at all.

"Thanks," she said in a dead tone and went for the stairs.

I sighed and grabbed her arm. I kissed her neck, burying my face.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me," I said, though I was already nervous.

I mean we've long been over with RM, Suga and the rest of the Handsome Seven.

I wonder what.

Of course I know what.

"Why did I ever think you're ever gonna change?" I blurted out, suddenly feeling tired of it all.

"They have not quit the music industry," she said.

"And they have not messaged us since that night," she reasoned out.

It was always like this.

"Maybe because they love it there, the fame, the money, the status, the music," I said, for the nth time, as I witnessed the worry in her face.

"Fatima, I give you the world and yet, you still want them to be part of your world. Isn't that a little unfair?" I said, hurt on my voice.

"Hubby, it's not it," she said.

"Then what else could it be? Every man is responsible for his decision. I know you feel grateful that RM warned us of that kit, but can we get past that please? You owe them nothing. Nothing. If they aren't quitting a haram profession, then so be it. It's none of you effing business Fatima!" I said, slightly cursing.

Ibrahim cries suddenly was heard and I turned towards the stairs and walked past by her.

Fatima's POV