CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM

Bismillah.

Thank you to swedish63 for nominating this story as Best Romance Novel for The Fan Nomination Awards 2018. I am touched, flattered and humbled. Jazakillahu khairan Sis! And to those who want to show support for her nomination, my heartfelt thank you. 😊

Chapter Forty – One: 4 AM

RM's POV

I woke up at 3:50 am and I was feeling sooo happy

I woke up at 3:50 am and I was feeling sooo happy. Today, Fatima and the seven of us are going on an early jogging at exactly 4 am she says. It's strange but being with her and her openly accepting our feelings for her had changed all our perspectives in life. It's like we have our own little world where nothing else matters except us.

Given that I only had ten more minutes to prepare, I hurriedly changed and wore my yellow jacket hoodie, jogging pants and white sneakers. I looked myself in the mirror and noticed the glow in my eyes and my genuine smile.

Alhamdulillah.

I got out of my room and looked at my digital wristwatch, 3:57. We were going to meet at the pavement outside the mansion. I saw Taehyung who just got out of his room. He came to me and greeted me. He too was smiling.

As we left the house and locked the door, the cold rush of the early dawn embraced our bodies. It felt welcoming, though cold.

"They're here," Jimin said.

The rest of the guys were there with Fatima. I smiled at her and she waved at us. Tae and I went to them.

"So, ready?" she asked.

"Shoudn't we be warming up first?" Jin asked.

"Of course, let's warm up everyone!" Jungkook called out.

We all went into position, facing Jungkook who led the warm up. We form a circle so we all can see each other smiling faces. It was dark but there's postlamp on the mansion's gate.

From a nearby tree, a bird seemed to be chirping and the only sound we can hear aside from ours.

"Okay, let's jog now," Fatima said excitedly.

"Okay," Jungkooks said.

Jungkook started the jog, beside Jimin. Behind them were Fatima and I. Behind us, Tae and Jin, followed by Suga and Hobi.

No one spoke but just kept on jogging.

It was refreshing, the feel of the wind and the beautiful girl jogging with me. The semi – dark road, and the beat of my heart.

After an hour, when we notice Fatima slowing down, I told every one to just start walking. And we did. This time, not in silence. We all have our own conversations. Sometimes, one of the guys would pull me to walk with Fatima. I don't mind as I pull them away and take my place back.