EPILOGUE: BEGIN

Bismillah.

Epilogue: Begin

RM's POV

We were putting our things in moving boxes because we were moving out

We were putting our things in moving boxes because we were moving out. It was a different kind of surreal feeling. We were celebrities for six long years, the part of the biggest boy group the world has ever known, breaking records, breaking our own records of the biggest album sales, the highest number of awards to receive, numbe one spot in all music charts. We didn't say goodbye to our fandom just yet. We were just going to disappear. It will havoc chaos but there's not much we can do.

"Hey do I have to bring my underwear? Or can I just throw them away?" Suga asked to no one in particular.

Hobi started laughing out loud and went to Suga, encircling his arms around Suga's shoulders.

"Let me guess, you haven't did your laundry like forever huh?" Jhope asked.

Suga freed himself of Hobi and said, "Who said so?" he denied then walked away back to his room. Hobi jogged to follow afte him, still teasing him with his shrieky voice when he's too excited.

Tae and Jungkook were helping each other out. Tae putting things in random while Jungkook plastered tape on the big boxes. They're onto their 13th box now.

Jin was at the kitchen, slowly putting cooking and eating utensils on a box. He declared an hour ago that nobody goes to the kitchen if we all want to live. I didn't know that Jin could be as scary as anyone.

"Hey where's Jimin?" I asked Tae and Kookie.

"He's actually done packing. I think he's sitting by the balcony with his legs dangling. I told him he coud fall. He just ignored me," Taehyung said.

Since I pretty much broke every figurine I try putting inside the box, I think it's hopeless to try to save them. I rose up from my seat and went towards the third floor. As I passed by the second floor, I realized I'm not going to miss the dance practice room nor the studio, not even my working area. I guess when one finds Allah in his heart, all the distractions are eliminated easily. The fear of losing Allah in my heart is the greatest biggest fear I have ever felt. I don't want to feel that way again. In shaa Allah. Alhamdulillah.

True enough, I found Jimin facing the view of the mountains and sky. His legs were inserted between the concrete fence of the balcony. He was humming the familiar tune of serendipity.