CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY

Bismillah.

Chapter Thirty – Five: While She Was Away; Singularity

Isaac's POV

We reached the country of Maldives at 10pm. Both of us were already exhausted of the six – hour long flight. When the designated driver brought us to the hotel, we were too sleepy to eat. So Fatima and I took our separate showers. I let her shower first while I waited, sitting at the edge of our bed.

I was nervous. This would be the first night we will be sleeping next to each other in the same bed, as husband and wife. I stood up and folded the long sleeves of the blue shirt I was in. Maybe as I wait, I should try to confirm the villa reservation at the private island. I dialed the management and a female staff confirmed that all is ready for our week – long vacation.

The door to the bathroom opened and Fatima came out. I instantly ended the call and my eyes went to her long dark hair, her white rosy cheeks. She was wearing a white silky night gown. It was sleeveless and only reached centimeters above her knee. God, she's so beautiful. Her slender figure and the shape of her body had my entire being filled with want and need. I stood up and walked towards her in long strides. When I stood so close in front of her, my hand touched her wet hair, then my lips planted a kiss on her forehead. I could smell the scent of a flowery aroma that only aroused my desire for her.

"You're so beautiful," I uttered on her ear.

Then I stared at her face, she looked at me so innocently. And that innocence, I seek to claim tonight. The feeling of weariness and tiredness suddenly left out of my system. I placed my hand around her waist to pull her close to me. Fatima stared at my lips which made me more confident. My head dipped down to kiss her and I closed my eyes.

The kiss was slow. I wanted to start slow. I wanted to savor it. I wanted her to remember this kiss as our first kiss, her most unforgettable. One she would think of when she misses me.

"Isaac," she moaned when I stop.

She breathed in and out. Without wasting any more second, I carried her bridal style and lay her down on our bed.

"I will make love to you Fatima, is that okay with you baby?" I gently asked her, brushing some strands of her hair from her face.

"Ye.. yes," she answered, stuttering.

"We are going to invoke a supplication before we make love, it's a sunnah. I want you to repeat what I say," I told her.

She smiled so beautifully that the sight of her smiling face had me captivated, causing me to want her even more. After saying the supplication, Fatima and I made passionate love. Finally by the will of Allah, we consummate our marriage and she is totally mine now, each and every inch of her body, mind, heart and soul, fisabilillah. Alhamdulillah.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

My legs hurt so so much. I could even barely stand. My husband said that we are to drive towards this private island. I wanted to refuse. I wanted to tell him that we both just stay in bed the whole day. But he was too excited and I did not want to spoil it. He woke me up to pray fajr with him 30 minutes ago. After that, we both went back to bed.

Now here I was, being held by him as his head rested at the back of my neck. I could hear his rhythmic breathing and smell his manly scent. His arms were around my waist. I feel so contented and happy. Being close to Isaac like this was breathtakingly alluring. I close my eyes and loved the feeling of being loved so so much.