CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE

Bismillah.

Spoiler Alert: This scene contains some clues and details on how The Unloved Wife ended. If you have not read that completely, and intend to, you may do so at . Just typed in the title in the search box. In shaa Allah.

Chapter Forty – Eight: Perfect State

Isaac's POV

Fatima has been trying to contact me for a month now and I have been travelling from one country to another, if not from one town to another

Fatima has been trying to contact me for a month now and I have been travelling from one country to another, if not from one town to another. She has been texting me furiously everytime I ignore her calls. Well, she deserves it. I don't know but I just had enough of her attitude. It's funny how before we had a child, I can still put up to her antics and her confusion. But us being a family should have entitled her to be responsible. Seeing that she still went to that Handsome Seven concert, I felt not only disrespected but neglected at all.

If ours would be a story, the title would be The Neglected Husband. I shook my head at my own thought, and sipped my coffee as I watched Ibrahim play ball at the rented house' garden we stayed in.

I sighed.

I still love her. And I hate myself for still loving her.

I made up my mind to go to the person who can best give me the advice I need. I got my phone and dialed his number. He answered at the fourth ring.

"Hello Mr. Aaron Musa. Assalamu alaykum."

Fatima's POV

I was a changed woman. I have changed and I was blinded, more than once, more than twice.

I totally understand my husband. But as Ibrahim's Mom, it has been one hell of a torture for me, not being able to see my son. I knew that Isaac is intentionally keeping me away from Ibrahim to teach me a lesson. Ya Allah, I have learned my lesson already, please return back my family.

I cried in my sujud. I cried in every sujud.

I blamed myself. I am entirely to be blamed.

After doing tahadjud prayer, I still could not sleep until I saw in my shelf the hard copy of The Unloved Wife. I got it and reread the story.

I wanted answers and directions on how to win my husband back. And I know someone who can do just that. However, the details of his house is something I am unaware of. Only two people I know know where and how I can contact Aaron Musa. One has left me completely and one is trying his best to stay away from me.

Should I contact RM or Isaac?

It's a marital problem. RM should stay out of it.

Isaac won't answer nor reply.

I don't have a choice.

I chose to text RM.

"I need to know where Aaron Musa is staying," my text simply said.