CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY

Bismillah.

Image above is Jungkook "Kookie" Martinez. <3

Chapter Seventeen: If I Could Hide Her Away

Jungkook's POV

I called out Taehyung's name in the loudest voice I could ever muster. But suddenly, the lady squealed in surprise and was out of balance. She tried to reach out to the branch but she was already falling down. Her body hit the trunk of the tree and I heard her grunt in pain. My heart was in total drum roll, as I opened both of my hands, willing to catch her in my arms. I have a strong muscular body built and was often told to be the strongest and most fit among us eight. Right now, I can only pray that she doesn't end up falling on the ground or I have myself to blame.

She was falling and I steadied myself saying "La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah" (There is no might nor power except with Allah). She was screaming loudly and then...

"Gotcha!" I told her as I caught her into my arms. Alhamdulillah, she weighs just enough for me to carry. Although my feet staggered up forward a bit. Her eyes were still closed. A tear fell from her left eye. She was murmuring, "Ya Allah," again and again.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I got you. I got you," I comforted her with a soothing voice.

Her eyes suddenly opened and automatically, her arms were around my neck.

"Thank you, thank you," she whispered into my chest.

She looked at me again and the world had stop spinning ever so slowly. Ya Rabb, how beautiful is this lady. Her eyes bore into mine with relief and gratitude.

"Fatima," I heard voices calling out her name. Taehyung had climbed down the tree. Then Isaac came to us, behind him were J-Hope, Jin, Jimin and to my surprise Suga too.

Did they all left the Presidential Table? I looked further and saw Rapmon jogging towards here as well.

"Fatima?" I asked the lady.

Is she the Fatima Maryam everyone has been raving about?

Fatima held me tighter as my hold of her loosen up.

"You can put her down now," Isaac commanded with a displeased tone.

I do not want to put her down. She fits so perfectly while I carry her like this in bridal style. But I did what I have to do. I gently pulled her down.

"Are you hurt anywhere in your body?" Taehyung asked.

"I am so so sorry Fatima," Tae said.

Jimin suddenly touched her arm.

"Your dress got torn," he said.

Then I saw both Jimin and Isaac removing their outer suit. But it was Isaac who made it first. He wrapped his suit around Fatima's back.

"Wear this until the convention is over," Isaac said.

Jimin just smiled to himself then dialed a number on his phone.

"Franky, bring a dress for Ms. Fatima Maryam here at the convention right now," he said then hung up on his phone.

Jin and J-Hope were reprimanding Taehyung who could only apologized again and again. Suga came up to me and pat my shoulder.

"Thank you Kookie," he said.

I only nodded at him.

I looked at Fatima who was having a hush conversation with Isaac. I went to her, not minding even if I can hear their argument.