CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY

Bismillah.

Still adjusting with the new work I am in. Hence, the delayed update.

Chapter Thirty – Seven: Every Wednesday

Isaac's POV

She lied. She lied to me. She lied straight to my face. My woman, my wife, my Jannah lied to me.

"Baby, can you repeat what you said?" I asked her again, this time standing up and holding her hand.

"They don't want me to go to Marawi with them. I thought only Taehyung doesn't want to," she answered then looked away.

"I see. That has to be decided for our meeting tomorrow," I simply said.

I placed my arm around her shoulder then looked at everyone. Only Suga was missing. Noticeably, six pair of eyes weren't even looking at me. They were all staring at my wife.

"Let's all pray Asr now," I instructed everyone.

Everybody started leaving the room and only Fatima and I were left. As soon as J – Hope closes the door, I removed my arms around her then faced her.

"The truth won't hurt me. Lying would," I simply told her then walked out the door myself.

I felt betrayed. I also felt clueless. She was hiding something. And whatever it was, it was something she knew I would feel bad or angry. She lied to protect them or one or some them. I am her husband. She should always choose to be truthful to me.

As I made my way towards our prayer room in this house, my eyes caught the sight of Suga from the door to my left. I also saw that he was on his way towards the working video room. I inhaled deeply. My head is starting to ache. Fatima baby, why are you doing this to me? I don't deserve this unfaithfulness.

***************************************************************************************************

Suga's POV

I felt her guilt and her worries. I heard them go towards the prayer room so I made my way back at the working room in the hopes that she'll be there.

I opened the room and she was typing something in the computer. She turned to look at me and her eyes showed sadness. Then she went back in typing.

"Fatima, I'm sorry for raising my voice on you," I told her.

"It's okay," she said without even looking at me.

She was typing a poem. I was standing behind her. She kept on typing as if she wasn't disturbed by my presence. My eyes read her work.

"Magic Shop

Take me to a shop where seven dreams are good

Take me to a shop where beauty resides within

Because the world outside has been teaching me the harsh reality

That people change, that people will not choose you.

I hate myself right now

I just want to disappear

To a magic shop that can make the pain go away

To a magic shop where I am not allowed to be sad.

I wanna give them the best of who they are

Of who they can be

But all I did is wound their hearts

So they wound me too