CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES

Bismillah.

J-Hope Viscar's image above. 

Let it be known that Isaac Khalid and Fatima Maryam's characters are inspired by the K – Drama entitled Temperature of Love. Kim Jae Wook (Isaac Khalid in this story) made me fall in love with his role there. If you haven't watched it, you must. :)

Chapter Twenty: She Said Yes

Fatima's POV

To fear Allah is to love HIM so much that we fear earning His Wrath and displeasing HIM. And sometimes Allah makes us feel scared of the consequences of our actions so that HE could teach us lessons. However, right at this very moment, as I hear the door bell ringing, I begged on Allah that let it not be Suga.

Ya Allah, what I did is wrong. I learned my lesson. Please let not this be a big trouble for me.

I was about to head out of my bedroom when I heard the familiar sound of the google chat. I hurriedly went to my laptop and Suga replied.

"Where is your apartment by the way? Okay then, on Wednesday," his message said.

I typed in an "OK," before rushing for the door.

The moment I opened it, the sight of Isaac brought me relief and joy. He was breathing a bit heavily and one hand was on his waist while the other was laid out in front of him as if he wanted to explain something.

"Sorry, but I need to know what is it," he started to say.

He gazed downwards before looking at me.

"What was the favor you wanted to ask from me? And don't ask me not to be mad because..."

But I was more than glad that it was my boss on my doorstep that I dropped all sense of reasoning then hugged him to me.

I can tell that he was shock because he was not hugging me back but I don't care. I'm just glad that I didn't do anything this night to hurt him again. I am not with another man, especially Suga who sometimes gives me that strange feeling of wanting to be close to him in a very strange way.

"Baby, I'd really like to hug you back but Allah is The All – Seer," Isaac said with a soft gentle voice.

I shook my head then hugged him closer. I didn't care if we were by the doorway. I didn't care if I really shouldn't be doing this. I am very much touched to know that he won't hug me back even every fiber of his being wants to. This is the man any woman would be so damn lucky to have. This is the man whose Islam is so pure that it could move even the coldest heart. This is the man I want to love.

Little did I know that some tears fell from my eyes and I was sobbing. Isaac let go of me and then with his dark purple handky, he wiped my tears away.

"Shhh... don't cry, whatever it is, we'll make it work, now would you want to take a seat so we can talk properly?" he asked.

Maybe it's because I didn't have Rapmon anymore to confide with. Maybe it's because I might be living with the Handsome Eight. Maybe it's because the Rebuild Marawi Project is too stressful for me. Maybe it's because I am worried what Big Hit Entertainment can do to the seven guys. Maybe it's because I still would write about Suga Yoongi in my story. Maybe it's because the man whose eyes are intently looking at me right now with so much love, respect, admiration, worry and compassion is too precious to lose.

"I ... I .... I want to be your wife the soonest time possible," I uttered before my mind could register the seriousness of what I just said.