CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT

Bismillah.

I was surprised to see that this story is currently rank #18 on Wattpad's What's Hot,  Spiritual Category. SubhanAllah.  Thanks to you dearest readers! <3 

Updating this on a very beautiful windy quiet afternoon while on a vacation. Alhamdulillah.

Chapter Sixteen: The Handsome Eight

Suga's POV

There's only few beautiful rare moments in my life that I remember, being adopted, delivery my valedictory speech, getting a scholarship, becoming a Muslim, establishing the MRA (Muslim Reverts Association), passing the CPA board exam, inauguration ceremony of my self – named accounting firm and that night.

As I stood there waiting for them to arrive, I got my pen from my suit and wrote the words that's been ringing in my head since last night, when I saw her. Standing up, I leaned on the wall of the convention entrance, unmindful of the people getting in. They all know my name and my position. But there's only one woman whom I want to give my entire self to. The woman I am writing to now.

I wrote:

"Is it true?

Is it true?

You.

You.

You're so beautiful that I'm scared.

Untrue.

Untrue.

You.

You.

Will you stay by my side?

Will you promise me?

If I let go of your hand,

You'll fly away and break

I'm scared, scared of that.

Will you stop time if this moment passes

As though it hadn't happened?

I'm scared, scared I'll lose you."

A car stopped and I saw her climbing out of it with Isaac. I stood up straight and went to them, hiding the paper and the pen inside my suit. The moment she saw me, she looked down. That modest gesture made me smile.

'Assalamu alaykum," I greeted them.

"Wa alaykumusalam," Isaac greeted me back and gave me a half – hug.

"They are already inside. Let's get inside now," I told them.

Isaac looked at her.

"Fatima, the entrance to the females," I began to explain.

Her head turned to look at me.

'"I know," she said, smiling a little.

My heart constricted upon seeing her eyes. She has been crying. I felt that strong sadness just this morning. There has been no explanation why I feel her sadness and happiness even from far away. But I would like to believe that it's because Allah (s.w.t) made her my soul mate.

"So let's go," Isaac said.

The three of us headed to the two – door entrance. The men's entrance were on the right, the women were on the left. I had to stop myself from glancing at her every once in a while.

The head of my women's division, Glaiza, recognized Fatima and escorted her to the very first row. I wanted her to have the best view. And secretly, I want her seated were I can be see her too.