CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL

Bismillah.

Chapter Twenty – One: Let The Flowers Fall

Isaac's POV

It's way past midnight and I still couldn't sleep. The memory of Fatima's hugging me tight was making me absolutely crazily incredibly happy! Masha Allah. I toss and turn, smiling like an idiot. I closed my eyes again and made my body remember how it felt then, her warmth, her lovely fragrant smell, the feel of her clothes on mine. It felt so wonderful, so perfect.

Alhamdulillah, I didn't hug her back. I really have deep big respect for my wife to be. She will be mine soon. She will sleep next to me and then I can hug her all I want. In shaa Allah.

Then my mind thought of the seven. RM would get hurt the most. So far only J-Hope knows. Maybe it's best I tell him not to tell the others yet. I sat up and got my phone from the bedside table and texted him. I wonder what date would be our wedding. She did say the soonest time possible. Maybe on Friday, or this coming Saturday. Her urgency to be my wife right away did somersaults to my already soft heart. I knew that I have an effect on her but I truly did not expect her to really want me, and as in really want me.

Even if I told her I love her and she did not reply with the same words, it won't matter. I can make her, I will make her love me every day until Allah takes our souls away. And of course, I will be a good Muslim and she will be too so that together we can be husband and wife in Firdous Al – Jannah. Ameen.

I opened my drawer and got the ring. Tomorrow, she'll be wearing this. And I can hardly wait to be able to finally hold her in my arms.

I went back to bed and got an Islamic Book, reading until my eyes got tired and I dozed off to sleep, with thoughts of her sleeping next to me.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

Isaac called this morning and said that they will arrive at 1:30 pm. They were able to get the 12 noon flight. RM got me the 7am flight which means I will be in my hometown at 8:30 am. I am very much excited, not just because I will be seeing my parents but mostly because I will be engaged to Isaac. Isaac whose early morning voice seems to be too sexy and appealing to my ears. Astaghfirullah.

Vianna just waved goodbye at me while she lay down on the couch, still feeling very sleepy, making me chuckle. I made sure to lock the door to keep her safe.

As the taxi driver was about to put my trolley at the back of the car, a black car honk. It stopped and out came Jin Smith. He was smiling at me.

"Assalamu alaykum," he said jogging his way towards us.

"Wa alaykumusalam Jin. What are you doing here?" I said.

I'll drive you towards the airport," he said with his eyes looking so happy.

He was dress in plain white shirt but his tallness made him extra dashing and handsome.

"At 5:45 in the morning? How did you know what time I'm leaving?" I asked.

He just winked at me while he got the trolley from the driver. Then he gave me some money bills at the driver who was more than glad to take it.

"Come," he said while pulling my trolley.

I just shook my head while I followed him towards his car.

He placed the trolley at the back of his car then he opened the car door for me to enter. While I got inside, the first thing I notice was the smell of aroz caldo inside.