CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW

Bismillah.

Rapmon image above. 

The previous chapter took a toll on me. I get too attached in this story's characters.

Chapter Twenty – Two: Just Like How

Suga's POV

I was about to shoot the ball in the basketball ring when I felt it – deep regret, loss, sadness and perhaps her tears.

"Hey man, shoot the ball," Jimin called out to me.

It snapped me out from what I was thinking. I shoot the ball and the crowd cheered. We are now four points away from our opponents.

Jimin gave me a high – five while Jin said, "Yahoo," once again. We were out in a park near my house, playing basketball. A crowd had already gathered, watching us play.

"It's not a fair fight," Taehyung complained.

It was a three-man team fight, Tae got teamed up with Jungkook and J – Hope. Soon enough, Jungkook got the ball from Jimin and made a lay – up. The girls screamed and once again, the two – point score difference excited the audience.

I got the ball from J – Hope and started dribbling towards our ring. But all my mind could think about is Fatima, at her home, crying. Since RM was too "busy" to play with us, I am guessing Fatima might be melancholic right now because of RM. Does she realize a bit too late that she has deep feelings of love for her best friend? How could she realize just that? Will Isaac be totally the one among us seven whose going to win her heart? Although sometimes, I think Hobi might have feelings for her too.

I made a run and went to the side, escaping Hobi who was trying to block me from my shooting. Then I fade away jump, and scored three points.

"Suga Yoongi, we love you!" the females cried out.

"Only one more minute, we could win this Team Worldwide Handsome," Jin cheered on.

"Go Go Universal Handsome," J – Hope yelled.

The crowd laugh and it made me laugh a bit too. Maybe I'm just going to send her an e-mail later. I have her number but I don't think she would like it that I call or text her. She has enough food on her plate for this eventful Sunday.

Suddenly, V got aggressive and was able to get the ball from Jimin. He made a run for it and passed the ball to Jungkook, but Jin took hold of the ball as Jungkook was dribbling it.

"Suga!" Jin called.

I automatically caught the ball then dribbled my way towards our ring. I made a jump and I slam dunk the ball. The crowd went crazy.

"That ends the game," Franky, Jimin's butler, our assigned referee and scorer announced.

The people clapped and Jimin gave me a high – five while Jin made a vow to every one watching.

"Thank you all for your support," Jin was saying.

"Ahh, that was a good game," Jungkook said as the six of us gathered around with one another.

"Still not a fair fight, Jin is the tallest and oldest, Jimin is the most flexible, and you Suga was a varsity player," Tae complained.

"So we're really buying nine tickets for the NBA Finals. That's a whole lot of money," J – Hope said.

That was our agreement, the losing team shall buy the tickets. And of course, Fatima is coming with us at Upstate New York City four months from now to watch the game. I have a feeling she loves watching basketball too.