CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD

Bismillah.

Isaac Khalid image above.

Chapter Thirty: It's Starting to Crowd

Fatima's POV

Tuesday was one hard busy difficult day for me as Isaac's secretary. There were many pile of paper work for me to work on, schedules to arrange, meetings to prepare, minutes to jot down, clients to entertain. I even didn't get the chance to have extra time after having my lunch at the cafeteria. After Zuhur, I had to print out the proposals for another meeting.

I enjoyed doing things well but my neck and back was aching that I longed to just have the day end as soon as possible.

"The alterations have been made and the books are good to go," Isaac said while facing the Production Team.

"I want the book cover ready by tomorrow, so I can confirm. We will launch these book series by the end of the month. As we will have them for sale online and export them abroad, I want everything to be perfect," he concluded.

"Yes Sir," the ten – member – Production team said.

"Okay then, meeting adjourned," he said.

I checked my time. Good the meeting ended in less than an hour. Maybe I can actually check the NBA game results to destress myself.

The rest left and it was only Isaac and I.

"Tiring day huh?" he asked me.

"Very," I said as I stood up and held my binder.

I looked at it.

"You have a 2:30 pm meeting for the Rebuild Marawi Project, venue to be decided?" I asked him.

He nodded and stood up himself. I cannot help but admire how formally manly he can be. Then he got his phone, dialed a number then placed the phone on his ear as his hand touched the table. Darn it, why so sexy Isaac Khalid? My min asked. Fatima, behave yourself. I shook my head and just busied myself looking at the next of his schedule. He has nothing more, alhamdulillah. Maybe we can head home early, in shaa Allah. I long for ice cream, some movies and lying comfortably on my bed.

"Assalamu alaykum Jungkook, are we on for broadcast at 2:30pm?" Isaac asked.

I looked at him and he smiled approvingly at me.

"Okay see you then," he said then ended the call.

"The IGCAP Members will be the guests of Jungkook's Radio Station, the Islamic Audio Projects, IAP Station for the show, Islam is Giving. Jungkook has sent the possible question on air in our email ads. Can you look at them and write answers for me so I may review it before the show?" my boss asked.

"Okay Sir," I said.

"Fatima, I said call me Isaac when it's only you and I," he said, slowly making his way towards me.

I shook my head.

"No can do, work is work Sir Isaac," I said to him.

Before my heart beats fast again, I turned away and headed for the door as I heard him chuckle behind me.

I reached my table and opened the internet. Yes the Warriors won against the Pelicans. I so am going to watch the basketball replay later. Then I noticed that Isaac was sitting on the chair at the side of my table.

"Yes Sir?"

"Nothing, just resting here," he said then leaned back, closing his eyes.