CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN

Bismillah.

Masha Allah. This story is ranked #1 for the tagged word Muhammad and ranked #4 for Qur'an. Thank you very much for your quick votes and multi – reads. SubhanAllah wabihamdih, subhanAllah azim.

Isaac Khalid image above.

Chapter Twenty – Seven: Our First Rule Just Got Broken

Isaac's POV

As soon as I saw Suga and Rapmon, my mind went alert and I was suddenly wide awake. The first thing that I wanted to know was what were they doing downstairs. So I instantly asked her that. Fatima looked at me nervously and then opened her mouth to answer.

"I, I am going to fast later so I came down to grab a bite. Then Suga and Rapmon appeared too. We just ate in silence and I left as soon as I was done," she answered trying her best not to sound nervous.

I gave her a warm smile before speaking.

"Alright Baby, get back to sleep now," I gently told her.

She looked relieved, smiled a little, opened her door and got inside. Suga and Rapmon too went inside their bedroom. While I went downstairs to quench my thirst with cold water. I looked around the kitchen and saw the frying pan, some eggs on the trash bin. I am glad to know that somehow they fed her well. I may not like it when she is around with any man, especially with Rapmon and/or Suga, I still appreciate that the boys love taking care of her.

Although, this attitude must die down a bit, or else the Shaytan might tempt them to want more from her. As her future husband, I shall do my best to keep them on the line.

I drank the water from the glass then placed it on the counter. Even if Rapmon did assure me he wouldn't do anything to make her change her mind on marrying me, a very big part of me is still wary with worry.

I stared at the time and saw it was just 3:10 of dawn. I went back to my bed to sleep with a silent prayer to Allah to make us nine focus on our Islam instead of entertaining haram emotions towards the only woman in this house. Astaghfirullah al – azim.

****************************************************************************************************

J – Hope's POV

The first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes was her

The first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes was her. Yes, her. The girl whose bedroom is next to mine. She didn't come out from her room last night and as crazy as this may seem but I do miss her so so much.

I sat on my bed and thought for awhile on what I can do or more of what I should do. She's engaged and I have no choice but to deceive her and all of them. This heart of mine is such a traitor for it wants someone it shouldn't want.

I sighed and made my way to my bathroom. Maybe I should just ease out the plan and just enjoy the moment while she's still around.

As we were all in the dining room, we were all waiting for her to come down. Only Suga and RM weren't eating since they are fasting. So they were simply reading the morning newspaper.