CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO

Bismillah.

Chapter Twelve: You Too

Isaac's POV

It's funny how a month ago, I couldn't care less of sleeping alone at night. But this night, after thoroughly talking with my parents for my Sunday proposal, here I am lying down on my bed, wondering how wonderful would it be if Fatima is lying next to me.

I would touch her soft cheeks and hear her giggle. I would slowly, gently pull her face and kissed her. Once I tasted her lips, I would want more of her. It would make my heart beat fast in such a way that it would make me feel that would be the moment I've been waiting for. I would make love to her, touch her, make her feel how much I want her in my life, make her feel beautiful, make her feel that there is and there would be no one else who can ever touch her in the same way that I will.

Astaghfirullah, I opened my eyes and sat up straight. I softly chuckled and shook my head. I need to read the Qur'an. I made wudu once more and got the Qur'an. Sitting down at my bedroom chair, I opened the chapter where I left of, and started reciting the Qur'an beautifully. My tears poured and I was overwhelmed by Allah's Mercy towards his creation. After reciting, I needed to make du'a to my Lord. And so I did.

Oh ya Allah, do indeed guide me to always have these tears for you. Let me always speak much in constant remembrance for you. And whatever my day goes, make me always read your Book, recite and reflect upon it. Let not my busy job be a distraction for me to remember my purpose which is to worship You and You Alone. Most of all ya Allah, let me not lose my link with You. I love you ya Allah. And I am blessed and grateful because You have been Merciful towards me. Allahu akbar. Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin. Allahumma Ameen.

I wiped my flowing tears again as I kissed the Qur'an and returned it back to its shelf. I opened my drawer and took out the wedding ring I bought a while ago.

Ya Allah, I know I told her I wouldn't meddle with her love story with RM, but just this one more time ya Allah. If she rejects me again, I will not further my advances. I will be content with your decree. Thought I really really hope Fatima Maryam is the one for me. In shaa Allah.

****************************************************************************************************

Rapmon's POV

I was watching the actor and her wife (even in real life) acted out the part when they met at the Printing Shop, it filled me up with butterflies and made me miss her again. I got my phone from my jeans and saw that there is no message from her.

Not wanting to worry or frustrate myself, I dialed her number and walked a bit further away from the set.

"Assalamu alaykum. Where are you at?"

"Wa alaykumusalam RM. Guess what? I'm with Jin," she said happily.

"Jin who?"

"Jin Smith, the IGCAP member," she said in another happy tone.

"Ohh, you're at his restaurant?"

Okay RM, no need to be jealous, they just met.

"Yeah, I happen to eat at his restaurant. It's quiet a story. He bought me Yakult when I asked for one. He's really kind," she said.

Okay, now I don't like what's happening. I know Jin loves to cook so much but a woman making him leave his restaurant to buy something for that specific woman is something else.

"That's nice. Can you put him on the phone please?" I asked politely.

"Sure," she said.