CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING

Bismillah.

I was looking for wedding pictures of Kim Jae Wook for this chapter and figured out from the pictures that he was also that other guy in Marry Me Mary. Wow, I never knew I've always liked Kim Jae Wook even before Temperature of Love. Waah, my second leading man syndrome has a long history after all, haha. But this story, if Allah wills, shall make him get the girl this time around. Let's just see where TUH will take us. *winks*

Chapter Thirty – Four: Before, During and After the Wedding

Jimin's POV

After planning the budget proposal for the project and finalizing the expenses, the meeting ended. As soon as the meeting ended, the conference door opened and out came Taehyung, Jungkook, and J – Hope. They all had miserable sad looks on their faces. Without saying anything, they each pulled a chair and sat.

"Wake me up when tomorrow ends," Tae said and leaned his face on the table, closing his eyes.

"I always get what I want," Jungkook uttered as he played with the gold trophy on his hand.

J – Hope on the other hand was singing a song, with a volume that we all could hear and understand.

"Girl, even though you love somebody. I'm still here to love you," he sang.

J – Hope then moved his chair a bit away then placed both of his legs on top of the table as his hands rested at the back of his head. He closed his eyes and continued singing.

"And girl, I can't fight this feeling, I feel for you. What I feel for you," J – Hope sang.

I sighed and stood up. Without saying a word to anyone, I left the gloomy conference room. I know this huge building as a tv network would have a resting lounge. I look from one room to another until I find a vacant room with couches. I entered it and locked the door. Then I settled on the single couch, laying down on it as my arm covered my eyes.

A tear fell and I wiped it.

Ya Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. I don't wanna feel sad at all but that's the only emotions I feel right now. Astaghfirullah.

Few memories I have with Fatima came into my thoughts. Yep, I love that Princess of mine so much. And it truly is a shame that I never even have a moment with her. I never got the chance to woo her heart. Not even sharing a coffee alone with her.

Then to my surprise, I felt like singing too, to comfort my broken heart. So I did.

"I don't wanna run away but I can't take it. I don't understand. If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am. Is there any way that I can stay in your arms? Coz I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. Coz I love you whether it's wrong or right. And though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side."

I sang and sang until my voice cracked. Slept took hold of me as my mind was telling me that I should not missed my Asr.

Heavy knocking from the door woke me up. The room was dark and this made me sat on the couch. I got my phone from my pocket and saw that it was 6:30pm. So I did miss my Asr. Astaghfirullah. One missed prayer shall be questioned on the Day of Judgment. I sighed heavily and stood up to open the lights. Then I opened the door.

I wasn't surprised at all to see the six by the door. They entered and made themselves comfortable on the couch. Tae and Jungkook sat on the floor. Tae got a remote and turned on the television to watch an NBA Replay.

"Did you miss your Asr too?" Jin asked me when I lock the door.

"Wait, too? You guys did not go the masjid and pray?" I asked and sat next to Jungkook who still had a sour look on his face.