CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED

Bismillah.

"O Allah, I complain to YOU of my weakness, my lack of options and the contempt of people for me. YOU are the Most Merciful, YOU are my Lord; to whom do YOU entrust me with: To my relatives who are coarse with me or to an enemy that YOU have made to subjugate me. If YOU are not angry with me, then I don't care (how people treat me), except that safety from YOU is easier for me. I seek refuge with the Illumination of Your Face, which has the effect of making darkness shine, and of making good the affairs of this world and the Hereafter, from having Your anger descend upon me, or Your Wrath come down upon me. I blame myself (and will continue in my efforts to please YOU) until YOU are pleased. And there is no movement (in the universe) or strength except with You."

- The Prophet's (s.a.w) supplication to Allah after the people of Ta'if abused him, throwing things at him, even causing him to bleed. When Angel Jibril (a.s) asked him if he wanted Jibril to flip the mountains and punish the people of Taif, our beloved Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah (s.a.w) declined and said that someday the people of Ta'if will produce sweet believing souls, i.e true Muslims. And that happened, up to this day. Allahu akbar!

While I understand your love and worry for Isaac and your dislike towards Fatima, I cannot understand the rudeness, especially because we all share the same shahadah.

A writer writes and it has bits and pieces of himself/herself on the story. While I originally wanted to explain how I came up with this story and the people in my life whose characters in this story are based upon in real life and in as much as I almost posted a separate update, an author's rant, telling the story of my life and experiences just to make them rude readers understand me more, and what this story wants us all to learn by the Mercy, Might and Will of Allah (especially myself first and foremost), however, Allah did command us not to broadcast our personal lives and our mistakes in public and to forgive people should they forget to respect us. In shaa Allah.

"Woe to the one who broadcast his sins when Allah had already concealed it from people." – Hadith

"I only complain my problems and worries to Allah." - Prophet Yaqub (alayhi salam).

"But if you forgive, that is better and close to piety." – Qur'an

"Allah loves those who forgive." – Hadith

"Allah is with those who are patient." – Qur'an

"Allah promises Paradise to every gentle person." – Hadith

"Allah guarantees Paradise to those who gives up an argument (or refuse to have an argument) even if he is right." – Hadith

"I was never sent to judge people's hearts. Only Allah knows what is in the heart." – Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

After a battlefield:

Prophet: "Why did you kill him when he already said the shahadah?"

Sahabah: "He only did it because he was scared to be killed by me Rasulullah (s.a.w)."

Prophet: No, even so, you do not know. Only Allah knows."

"If he pleases the world and Allah is displeased with him, what then has he achieved? But if the world is displeased at him but Allah is pleased with him, what then has he lost?" – Hadith

My aim is to write for Allah, for the Rasulullah (salallahu alayhi wasallam) and for myself. Writing is also my way of teaching myself to love Allah the most. And I hope I am able to share that kind of feeling to my readers. Should this story make us forget Allah and the love for the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) and to fellow Muslims, then may Allah guide us back to the light and to the right path. And may HE forgive us. Ameen.