CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty – Six: Rooftop Memories

Isaac's POV

I heard everything that she said while talking to Suga on the phone. I had our phones bug for security reasons. If she lies to me, it will hurt me. If she will admit the truth, our marriage will go stronger. I pray for the later. I pray for the later.

"It was Suga," she said then hung up the phone.

Then she broke down.

I went to her and she automatically hugged me.

"What do I do?" she said, very softly.

I closed my eyes, encouraging myself to be stronger.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her after releasing her from the embrace.

"I want to help Suga. I want to save them."

"So you believe that the Illuminati does exist? Oh baby," I uttered and felt my overprotectiveness of her innocence.

I held her hand.

"Listen to me very well okay, and I want you to put your complete trust upon me and do what I say. Can you do that?" I said seriously.

She simply nodded, her eyes displaying urgency and panic.

"Suga is lying to you," I said to her.

"But RM is even shocked. RM never lies. I will know when he does," she fought back.

"Suga made sure RM is shocked. It's the only way to make you believe," I explained.

"But... he's that little boy who saved me from a long time ago," she said.

That made me slightly jealous, but I set it aside. Important things are at stake more than my own feelings, like her safety.

"Then alhamdulillah. You both found each other, for the second time, yet again, but baby, I am your husband. I know better. And you have to understand that I know how this all looks like. It's a lie, a deception. He's, they are trying to steal you away from me again," I explained, anger a bit building up on my chest.

How dare they do all this? How dare do they try after all the crappy things they made me go through in the absence of my wife? How could they want her to be into their music and performances again when point blank music is haram and wrong? How could they be this arrogant and selfish?

"Hubby, are you okay?" she said then her hands touched my chin.

"Do you believe me?" I said on a serious note.

She sighed heavily then intertwine her hand to mine.

"Yes I believe you. Now tell me what to do."

______________________________________________________________________

Suga's POV

She wasn't coming. She wasn't just coming. My plan failed. My heart is bleeding. I missed her so bad.

"Hey got any idea for the new album now?" Jhope asked me.

I just got my pillow and slept again.

It's been three weeks since my last phone conversation with Fatima. RM has returned two weeks ago. What he told us was that Isaac wanted us to attend tomorrow's awarding ceremony for the Rebuild Marawi Project. He also said that Fatima sends her regards and hopes we are doing well.