CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS

Bismillah.

Handsome Seven image above.

This chapter is especially dedicated to SheNeedsToWrite for her work Chatting Park Jimin (Islamic Story) that I so love. 😊

Chapter Twenty – Nine: Under the Stars

Isaac's POV

Be conscious of Allah, my conscience told me. I immediately raised my head and made a lot of istighfar. I grabbed the remote control, have it on mute and then watch the Sports Channel.

She would be mine soon. Just bear patience Isaac. For the rest of the minutes, I try not to look at her anymore. This is why lowering one's gaze is protection from the haram. After 45 minutes, she woke up.

She saw me and then didn't move, to which I felt happiness.

"You're a good pillow," she remarked.

"I'm thankful for that compliment future wife," I told her.

She smiled warmly and I moved my fingers to and fro of the couch's back to stop myself from touching her at all.

"Slept well?"

"Yes I did, alhamdulillah," she said then rose up to sit down. She arranged her veil then look at me.

"Your legs must have cramps now," she said worriedly.

"No problem, don't worry," I said then began stretching my legs.

"It does cramp up a bit though. You ought to return that favor one day when we're already husband and wife," I teased her.

She giggled.

"Okay future husband," she uttered.

Those words gave a warm feeling in my heart, making me grin.

"I like the sound of that," I said.

She looked at the television and got the remote from the table. She was flipping channels when she looked at the time. It was 4:30pm.

"We should do our Asr," she said.

"And this is why I love you," I told her.

She suddenly went still, and looked down. Then looked back at me, clearing her throat.

She was about to speak but I kept on talking.

"I love you because you remind me to love Allah the most. I love you because you love HIM the most, Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). I love you because you try to battle your desires for the sake of Allah. I love you because you are weak but you easily strengthen yourself by being a good Muslimah. I love you because you know the right from the wrong and try to stick with the right. I love you because you are rare, kind, beautiful, true, devoted, smart, humble and most of all," I paused as she took a deep breath.

"I love you because you are Fatima Maryam, the only woman I see my future and Akhirat with," I said, gazing at her intensely.

"I ... I will love you too," she said so gently, so softly and sooo sincerely.

We locked gazes and I realize how I would always want her looking at me like that, appreciated, respected and shy and loved. I hope so that she feels loved by me already.

"Right now, I am again for the nth time trying to stop myself from grabbing you and kissing you immensely," I told her in a heated tone.

I instantly stand up and she did too.