CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty – Two: Is It Because?

Fatima's POV

As Isaac instructed me on the agenda for the meeting, I was focused and driven. I sort of miss this side of me. The last time I work this much was before Wednesday habits with the guys.

"Okay, so sponsorship and invitations," I wrote down as Isaac sat on his swivel chair, facing me.

I smiled at him before wrapping it up.

"Is that all?" I asked.

Isaac stood up and gave me a warm smile. Then he walked towards me.

"Not quiet yet," he said then gave a full kiss on the mouth, making me catch my breath.

Then he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm yours and you're mine," my husband whispered then kiss me on my forehead as I took my time to inhale his scent.

This really had me confused with myself. But right now, I cannot entertain this confusion. I have a job to do.

"I think we should go to the conference roof now," I told him.

Isaac agreed and he held my hand as we both walked towards the conference room.

The first thing I noticed was RM's handsome figure standing next to a dashing Jhope. Isaac went to sit on the far end of the table with me seated on his right. RM went to sit beside me, Hobi in front of me. Beside Hobi were Jungkook and Tae. Next to RM were Jin and Jimin. Suga was still not around.

"Okay, let's begin. Can we have someone to lead the prayer?" Isaac asked.

Jungkook raised his hand and everyone made their hands in du'a. Jungkook recited the fatiha and then followed it up with a personal prayer.

"Ya Allah, make this meeting good for our Akhirat. Help us come with decisions that can help the Ummah. Most of all, please make Fatima ..." Jungkook said.

We all stared at him and Jungkook smiled in triumph.

"Please continue to make Fatima ours. Ameen," he finalized.

"Our what?" I asked.

"Just ours," Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulder.

My eyes went towards my husband who balled his fists. He looked at Jungkook then at me.

"Please make Fatima our good secretary who shall us all for the success of this project ya Rabb," Jin said.

I just swallowed the lump in my throat and sat down to make the rest of them sit down. Alhamdulillah they all did.

Then the meeting took its course as I simply wrote down the decisions made. The Gala Donors Gala Night would be next Saturday. The list of invitations are already in the archive folders of IGCAP files. The presentation of the project development shall be spearheaded by RM. Each donor's agency will be asked to speak some few words. For additional donations, a box shall be placed in each of the table. Jungkook will also be in charge of the airing of the advertisement to those who would want to participate. It was going well until Hobi expressed his dislikeness of the idea.

"Why would there be a need to invite more donors? We've had enough," Hobi said.

"We only raised five billion Hobi," Isaac said.

"The government of the city and the national government and other agencies have pledged to rebuild some roads and infrstructures. I don't' see the point of inviting more outsiders," Hobi said.