CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Bismillah.

Good news! I just got hired to teach in a university, which means more time for myself, yey! In shaa Allah. Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin. I thank you for your du'a. Jazakallahu khairan! ^___^

Taehyung Manuel image above.

Chapter Thirty – One: What Have You Done?

Fatima's POV

As the guys sat on the very spacious radio booth, their eyes still held seriousness which I knew would not do well for the interview. They have to feel the team spirit. After all this is the team spirit and undeniably, they are now known to be The Handsome Eight. We were very shock when we saw many females outside the booth. Apparently, the dj on board mentioned them to be here, hence the fans arrived.

They all wanted to take pictures with them. Some even asked for autographs. And then there were also who brought gifts and letters. It was so shocking for me. But what shocked me even more was when they ignored the girls. Not the polite way of ignoring. They ignored like they were invisible. I felt the tension from them. Is it because of what happened at the office? Are they really that pissed off at me and Isaac?

Gathering my guts, I stepped inside the booth. They all looked at me.

"Uhm may I excuse Mr. Manuel for awhile?" I asked the hosts who were DJ Raiyan and DJ Sophie.

"Alright, we still have 15 minutes before air time," DJ Raiyan said.

Taehyung's eyes brightened up and hurriedly left his seat to go to me.

"Yes my lady?" he said cheerfully.

I smiled at him. Right now we were by the sound – proof door. If we sit by the waiting area, we will be seen and that would not bode well for the overprotective Isaac and perhaps including the others too.

"I need you to cheer the group up, ease the tension and make them laugh or feel cheerful. Crack a joke, or something, please," I pleaded him.

His face fell and he looked away. Then I saw his hand forming a fist. Is he that angry at Isaac?

"Fatima, what did he do to you?" he asked seriously.

"Tae, he asked me to stay as he sleeps, typical possessive Isaac. Then I fell asleep. I was the first to woke up. He lay down on the couch while I was seated on the other chair. Wallahi, I swear by Allah," I told him.

He looked at me quizzically until he felt convinced. Then he smiled widely.

"Okay, I'll do it. Let's get them cracking," Tae said.

"Thank you Tae Tae," I said happily.

Tae just stared at me, and I stared at him too. For the first time, I now understood why he kept on saying he was the group's visual. He is the most handsome. He really is. Others have the appeal and features but Taehyung Manuel's eyes, nose, lips, jaw, teeth, skin, height including his hair are all breathtakingly perfect.

"Fatima, do you like me? Do you like being with me?" Tae asked out of nowhere.

I couldn't understand what he meant.

"What do you mean if do I like you?" I asked.

"I mean if you weren't engaged, would you look my way? Would you fall for me? Would you like me?" he asked.

I was about to answer when the door opened. It was Jungkook.

"We will air soon," he said.