CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS

Bismillah.

Suga Yoongi image above.

Chapter Twenty – Eight: Chaos of Seven Hearts

Fatima's POV

I felt the heat of the sun and my sweat. I opened my eyes and wondered why it was too quiet. The first thing I saw was Isaac's face. He smiled at me and it made me feel happy. How beautiful it is to see his face in this nearness.

"You fell asleep Baby," he said soothingly.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands.

"Alhamdulillah," I said trying to stifle a yawn but failing so I covered my mouth and yawned.

My eyes scanned the area. How come it's only him and me?

"What happened? Is the game done? Who won? Sorry, I fell asleep," I apologized.

Isaac only laughed at me a bit.

"Nobody won," he said kindly.

"How did that happen?" I asked feeling puzzled.

I rose up and stretch, feeling energized.

"Come, Jin and Suga are cooking and we must help prepare," Isaac said, ignoring my question.

He always ignores my questions. But since I was feeling guilty of falling asleep. I let it slide. Maybe nobody won because they didn't want to wake me up.

When we arrived at the dining hall, I wanted to laugh at what they were doing. Tae was writing something on a poster paper. I approached and saw what he wrote:

"Home Sweet Home"

Jungkook was helping him color it with these big crayons. How they have those crayons I have no idea.

Rapmon was arranging the table set while Jimin was carrying a tray of glasses.

"Where's J – Hope?" I asked.

"He's preparing the smoke plate to be used later by the Imam," RM answered.

"Oh I see, thanks," I told RM who gave me a smile.

It cheered me up so much. Maybe he isn't mad at me anymore. In shaa Allah.

"Why don't you climb up to your room first, take a short nap again. We'll call you when it's time to have lunch," Isaac said.

"Of course not, I would help in the cooking," I said.

Isaac followed me towards the kitchen. The scent of the foods was very inviting. There were five finished dishes already.

"Wow, you cooked fast," I commended them.

"Team work, team chef," Jin bragged and he and Suga made a high – five.

I opened the fridge and got some flour and syrup.

"I will make some pancakes," I announced.

"Okay!" Suga said.

"I'll prepare the fruit cocktail," Isaac said.

So all four of us prepared the foods. And it really warmed my heart. This feels like home sweet home.

"Noona, take a look," Jungkook said.

He and Tae were holding the poster banner. Aside from Home Sweet Home, our names were colorfully written around it. It even had drawings of our faces, except the eyes were not drawn so as not to commit sins.