f o u r

kim baram

the office becomes so quite all of a sudden, people had already gone for lunch but only baram left who was still seated on her chair while monitoring her computer.

lucas should've come out anytime soon and asked her it's time to go - yet he still making a call inside his office and sometimes stole a glance at her ever so often.

well, she have to admit that coming to lunch with him - just the two of them could be pretty amazing(?) since there's a rumor he will always have steak for lunch in a five star restaurant - baram couldn't wait to where he'll be taking her and it'll be the first time that she will ride in lucas' car.

"let's go." lucas voice make her jump a little bit - no wind no rain he just came out. the deep voice of his scares her a little bit.

he wore his blazer as he spoke, eyes still connected to the four eyes baram before taking the glasses off but lucas stopped her.

"no, keep wearing it," he says looking straight to her wide eyes, "you look sexy with that."

the blood are rushing to baram's cheeks, her legs almost gave out. lucas just make her blush and trembling. not to mention his large size hand holding her wrist.

gulping her head she took her bag and walk behind lucas before anyone could see the both of them.

but the story about them aren't new to the other employee. they've heard it and knew that both of them had something on the past.

rumors had been spread too, about baram being lucas' ex-girlfriend and how she dumped her because he can't buy baram her dream car.

baram wanted to deny those rumors but it's no use. they would believe the rumor they heard not from the real "victim".

it's hard to say that lucas is a driver, she thought that having a nice and sports car they would always use it in high speed - didn't care who they with.

they both arrived in a high class looking restaurant, all black walls and tinted windows - judging by the name and the logo of the restaurant, the food maybe can cost almost her expenses.

"wong yuk-hei! how you've been buddy?" a guy with a cheeky smile and cheek bones greeted him, he was a little bit shorter than lucas yet still taller than baram.

the both exchange greetings and handshake before the smaller guy drifted his eyes towards baram who was awkwardly standing behind lucas.

"i see you brought a new one, a geek one to be precise," he said and then a smirk appears on his face, "where did you get it?"

"excuse me?" baram couldn't help but feel offended by the last sentence the shorter guy had said.

"she's no one mark, just an old high school friend." lucas said before tapping they guy name mark shoulder and went inside the booth that have been reserved.

baram is still angry, mark didn't even apologize or even lucas didn't apologize on his friend behalf. maybe sometimes a handsome guy like mark or lucas didn't know how to say sorry properly.

"do you always bring different girls here? eat expensive and delicious lunch and then just throw them away after you were done." baram asks, leaning against the chair with her arms crossed in front of her chest and also crossing her legs under the table that bumped against lucas' that make the latter jumped in his seat.

"what a curious girl you are," he said giving her a smug smile towards baram, "that's none of your business - for now just do as i say."

baram shut her mouth, didn't know what to say or to reply either.

the waiter arrived, giving both of them the menu before giving it back with orders. while waiting, baram was busy looking around the restaurant.

this place will never be her favorite place. too expensive, too empty and too high class - it wasn't her style.

maybe what the "gossip girls" said was right. lucas' lunch was a very delightful lunch - a very high class. steak and red wine. that's what he ordered for the both of them.

baram never had a lunch like this and think that this might be a reward for her hard work so she eat it delightfully.

"never had these kind of lunch i guess." lucas speak after a quite some time, eyes still glued to his food.

baram wanted to stab him with the fork yet she didn't because she knew that this place had a lot of hidden cameras, lucas' usual place and it's public.

"why do you want me to come anyway? it doesn't change the fact that i still hate you." baram said letting go both of the utensils that make a loud clattering sound.

before lucas could speak, his eyes went behind baram and that make a question face appears om baram's face before she turned around to look where his eyes had land.

"isn't that seolhyun? kim seolhyun from our high school slash your ex?" baram asks when she saw a familiar black haired and amazing figure girl walking inside the restaurant with a black sleeveless dress.

kim seolhyun was the goddess of their high school. three weeks being there, lucas had already have seolhyun on his sleeves.

she was known as the role model of the school - as in the favorite student. teachers and parents adore her so much.

"it's been a long time since i last saw her, i'm gonna ask her to join--"

"don't!" lucas said quickly holding both of baram's hand against the table before staring back at baram's confused eyes, "pretend to be my girlfriend."

"excuse me?"

"please, i'll pay you an extra credit! - two times!" he said quickly, eyes going back and forth from baram and to the girl who was now walking towards their table.

baram could hear the clicking sound from seolhyun's expensive high heels nearing their table. baram stared at lucas' eyes, waiting for him to laugh and told her it was only a joke, to tell her that this was only one of his sick joke.

but nothing came out. this guy is dead serious.

looking behind her shoulder one last time, baram took a deep breath and turn to look at lucas' eyes.

"fine."

i will regret what will happen after this.

*ugly chapter ugh*

don't forget to vote and comment!